Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

When does fireblast explode, when you link it to a Trigger gem (CwDt/CoC)? Also when you do another action?
Love the new unique,we've truly lacked of wooden uniques and staves,its art is just magnificient,it may not be useful for majority of end game builds but truly improves game of a newbie spellcaster/trapper
Wow! The new skill is really creative, I've never seen this mechanism in other games.

BTW there are more spells than fire ones to buff.. Like ones which noone use but could be cool:

Arc - buff it like : From the base 3 chains number buff it to 5 or 6...
Searing Totem : Just make it a support gem you can link with any totem..
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
Wheres that PvP stuff you were talkin about Chris?
"
OriGinS wrote:

Did you not see the whole Duel part of the video?
When he is in Sarn (where demonstrating the new dueling feature, best seen at 00:25), there is a second chest above the usual stash one.

Is this just a dev tool chest, or the easter egg he 'didn't include'???

"
Edit: doh, I forgot to include some easter egg in the video that we intended :(
IGN: Twofer + MissJuly
Last edited by AussieBloke on Dec 21, 2013, 6:39:33 AM
"
AussieBloke wrote:
When he is in Sarn (where demonstrating the new dueling feature, best seen at 00:25), there is a second chest above the usual stash one.

Is this just a dev tool chest, or the easter egg he 'didn't include'???

"
Edit: doh, I forgot to include some easter egg in the video that we intended :(

Guild Stash...
On first sight this skill doesn't fit the fast pace of this game but I guess there will be ways to make it somthing viable for endgame I guess. Have no caster so my opinion is void anyways; More melee skills please :p

"
Maxwells wrote:
"
OriGinS wrote:

Did you not see the whole Duel part of the video?

PvP'ers never listen, their main activity is whining about it, whether there is not enough/ok/too much PvP in any game, even when it's clearly a PvE game, but they can't have PvE'ers have a good time, so they whine until the PvE'ers are completely sick of them and give them some cookies to shut them up for 5 seconds.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 21, 2013, 6:48:52 AM
I'm guessing the only way this skill might be viable is linked to a cast when damage taken or cast when stun...it just seems way too slow to get a large AOE but it might excel at quick casts against a single target (read: BOSS) if the damage is high enough.

Well, assuming that cast when stun doesn't use you as the target anymore.
"
iamstryker wrote:
Chris,

Would you be able to tell us if there are any future changes planned for the spell animate guardian??

I would really really like to know.

You should ask Future-Chris.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info