Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

that spell looks too 'slow' for this meta.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Second page, damn it D:
Last edited by FedeS on Dec 22, 2013, 2:41:19 AM
The new skills Storm Call and this other one now are both very cool. They give players an active way of controlling damage distributions and give risk/reward tradeoffs on the fly. Just like DotA 2 (which I think is the epitome of brilliant skill design, personally). Awesome to see the skills headed in this direction.
I have an advice for you. Stop making time predictions you never meet. I knew it that "in the next 24h" will be in 26h. It is unprofessional and pisses people off if it is constant. Better say "within a day or two" or even "soon".
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
can you put it on the totem?

if not it will be mostly party only / low level skill (unless it scales crazily with faster casting) because risk is great - imagine facing evangelists while standing still..

but looks nice and mechanics are interesting - conc eff and inc aoe scale with it like nothing else
"
Chris wrote:
Edit: doh, I forgot to include some easter egg in the video that we intended :(

Now you have to take responsibility and tell us what it was supposed to be. :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Edit: doh, I forgot to include some easter egg in the video that we intended :(

Now you have to take responsibility and tell us what it was supposed to be. :(

A rhoa feather, of course.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Should've given the unique a white socket
IRON MAN
"
Chris wrote:
"
Lorginir wrote:
"
We've released a video showing some of the new content from this week's 1.0.4 content update, including the new Flameblast skill, Dueling, a Unique item and new microtransactions. We're expecting to deploy the patch on Monday (NZ time). We've also just started a 24 hour Stash Tab Bundle Sale. Thanks for your generous suppo

If I recall correctly you promised buffing 'several fire skills'. Should we expect it in 1.0.4 or expect it at all?

Yup it's in!

Any chance it changes fireball to not hit like a wet sponge without using conc effect? =/

We need a few single target spells...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I love these videos, please keep making them. Chris's voice is very soothing and learning about the upcoming content gets me all excited.
wtb soj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info