Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

"
Latrine79 wrote:
Still no floating combat text (AS AN OPTION !) that was promised in May ? :(
Honestly, how hard is it to implement such a miner development and satisfy 1000s of players ?

No idea where that promised in May is coming from, but here's a Dev comment on the topic from November.

"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
Can you guys from GGG add some new white items? THese updates with new uniques are great, but you practically didnt change nothing for usual day to day players... Im farming at lvl 50s and finding still the same items is kinda boring... Also new monsters would be find - iam not saying completly new, just add new skin or colours.. Also think about monthly premium account - if you are against pay to win add premium account with st like +5% more XP... i want to pay for this and send you some money, i dont care about about pets or orange portal :)

Really?

And yeah, that bolded part is so stupid it must be a troll.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Horsting wrote:
Is the Stash Tab Bundle Sale already over?

Guess i missed it, damned x-mas shopping :(

Yeah, and it sucks. I bought the survivor pack because my game showed the sale on, and when I bought it it still showed that it was 110 per pack in-game, but it charged me 150 per set and I didn't realize until after I bought it twice. I guess I'll send a support ticket or something in a little bit, but it still sucks.
so....where is the patch??? my firestorm caster needs it!
"
H463N wrote:

Hopefully within an hour or so!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for another patch. does it include a fix to stop my pet getting lost?

Pleas GGG make a new years resolution to examine some of the most wanted features (Item Filtering, Damage overlay, etc) and get those implemented. some of the most handy things people want are not great efforts to get implemented so please get a wiggle on :D
"
Chris wrote:
"
H463N wrote:

aww good guy chris responds:) feels good, i cant imagine any other dev team replying to messages like this
I was waiting too for the patch for the same reason
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Chris wrote:
"
H463N wrote:

Sweet. My fingers are crossed that fireball got buffed. =) We need a good single target spell.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
Chris wrote:
"
H463N wrote:

Was waiting also, thanks.
Any idea what toon we'll be able to score this new gem on? Or drop only?
should be in the patch notes. But i dont see any patch notes
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info