Content Update 1.0.4 Video Preview and Stash Tab Bundle Sale!

"
mazul wrote:
"

(...)
That post gave me cancer. PvP is and has always been one if not the main core aspect of gaming. Competition is king. Also I like how you divide the community into "pvp and pve" games like PoE, diablo by default was about PvP mostly, however the pvp was fueled by PvE (farming et cetera). The main reason I would never put lets say PoE at a 10/10 is because the pvp is boring and shity as hell. For me it isn't about some fancy game mode crap, dueling/arena is more than enough the actual problem is the fact that the game currently and most likely will never be fundamentally good when it comes to PvP. I have myself quit the game because it feels meaningless once you have gone to the endgame, raced and played around a little. Back to d2 a game riddled with hackers, bots and other shit but hey atleast here i can have some fun pvping.

Trading in this game is massive pvp already.

:D
IGN: Scordalia_
Still no floating combat text (AS AN OPTION !) that was promised in May ? :(
Honestly, how hard is it to implement such a miner development and satisfy 1000s of players ?
carcass jack increase spells aoe?
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
"
Latrine79 wrote:
Honestly, how hard is it to implement such a miner development and satisfy 1000s of players ?

With the tremendous amount of "small damage instances" spells that 99% of the community is using (10 attacks per second w/ cyclone or any melee splash, lightning arrow, cast on crit, ...) this is probably impossible to implement in a "proper way".

And by a proper way, I mean :
- Realistic numbers that match your actual dps (not tooltip)
- Elegant display that doesn't flood your screen
- Not laggy

On a personal standpoint, I believe that such a feature would probably feel way too "arcade" for this game.
To learn is to live...
I would love to see for example in next patch

- fixed bugs
-1st update w/o microtransactions
- working on desync
-added skill/s
-no retarded mods like 1 discharger after death spawns 30 discharges and guess what..
-fix skill with thunders from rare mob because even with max res,gazilion hp + desync u gonna die
====

about 1.4 update.. well grats for new skill / u couldn't make it slower right ?

marry christmas
Last edited by placemaker on Dec 22, 2013, 12:32:44 PM
"
placemaker wrote:
I would love to see for example in next patch

- fixed bugs
-1st update w/o microtransactions
- working on desync
-added skill/s
-no retarded mods like 1 discharger after death spawns 30 discharges and guess what..
-fix skill with thunders from rare mob because even with max res,gazilion hp + desync u gonna die
====

about 1.4 update.. well grats for new skill / u couldn't make it slower right ?

marry christmas

What a bitter post with absolutely no value to anyone.

-They are fixing them regulary.
-Why would they release a patch without mtx? Why do they bother you so much in a f2p game especially since the business model is ridiculously fair?
-Afaik they are working on it, desync is an absolute nightmare to fix from a technical standpoint
-Haven't heard anyone having problems with this, just learn to counter nemesis mods (I assume you're talking about fractured).
-I have never (and neither have any of my friends) had any problems with Storm Herald, other than in a very high lvl content with -max map mod. That can't be the thing you're bitching about tho since your highest level character is only 60.

MARRY christmas to you too.
"
Latrine79 wrote:

one of the reason im playin this game is to get away from all the big numbers that fly up in my face. i cant stand that shit and if its ever implemented im gone. tbh only 13 yrs olds need number flyin in their face to satisfy the tooltip dps that is ALREADY THERE!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Dec 22, 2013, 1:15:59 PM
"
Alabamak wrote:
Can you guys from GGG add some new white items? THese updates with new uniques are great, but you practically didnt change nothing for usual day to day players... Im farming at lvl 50s and finding still the same items is kinda boring... Also new monsters would be find - iam not saying completly new, just add new skin or colours.. Also think about monthly premium account - if you are against pay to win add premium account with st like +5% more XP... i want to pay for this and send you some money, i dont care about about pets or orange portal :)

Really?
I don't see the hate about how slow the fire skill is, that skill is perfect for what fire skills should be. Slow, powerful nukes that can proliferate a huge burn. I'm looking forward to it.
Is the Stash Tab Bundle Sale already over?

Guess i missed it, damned x-mas shopping :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info