1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
"
devs only care about mtx at this point in the game *yawn*

[Removed by Admin] Just to let you know.. 1 guy is working on the mtx.. not the whole fcking team. He has nothing to do with server stability or anything else.

So yeah he definitely cares about mtx, since that's his job.

brool story, co

looking at your shiny titles you seem to love throwing cash at an unfinished desync - ridden game

there are those like us who don't however, and hate seeing a 1000 updates about microtransactions every other fucking day

desync and endgame = prio, not fucking shitty storm call skins

Microtransactions and supporter packs are the reason you're playing for free, as soon as you understand that you can stop being so ungrateful that 5% of the GGG staff is working on making it happen.
Dem metal chickens
New items and new stuff is always nice but I'm sure that most people agree that this should not be the main focus at the moment. Performance/desync/netcode should be the main concern right now. But it seems that almost every GGG employee only works onto new Items, skills and microtransactions. When did GGG even touched the netcode the last time? A year ago?

Focus, people, FOCUS!
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
New items and new stuff is always nice but I'm sure that most people agree that this should not be the main focus at the moment. Performance/desync/netcode should be the main concern right now. But it seems that almost every GGG employee only works onto new Items, skills and microtransactions. When did GGG even touched the netcode the last time? A year ago?

Focus, people, FOCUS!

"
Chris wrote:
Yes, I agree that it's great. As long as we can release at least two every patch, we'll be able to keep the game around for a long time!

Less than 5% of our company works on microtransactions. I'm sorry that the news isn't about an actual gameplay feature, but some people are interested in these!

Focus man, FOCUS!
Dem metal chickens
Last edited by Vorthaz on Dec 16, 2013, 9:29:16 AM
"
Vorthaz wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:

Focus, people, FOCUS!

"
Chris wrote:
Yes, I agree that it's great. As long as we can release at least two every patch, we'll be able to keep the game around for a long time!

Less than 5% of our company works on microtransactions. I'm sorry that the news isn't about an actual gameplay feature, but some people are interested in these!

Focus man, FOCUS!

you seem to have a religious fervor to protecting ggg's interest lol ... god forbid someone says something bad! *shudder*

I'm sure its the same guy who comes up with the mtx, and then tests it ingame, and whatever else, and then approves of it, and then makes this post about it, etc etc. Just one guy

All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues, I think they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.
News posts are followed by "I don't know shit about games" complains..
Looks like POE has gotten popular.

Hey Chris, don't get upset cause some ppl just feel the urge to always complain.

One of the reasons I still play this game, and buy stuff, is because there is no pay-to-win, but pay to look better.

To the complainers,
Ofcourse there is stuff that needs to and probably will be changed. I will never see this game as a "finished" game and I think nor do the devs. It's a project which will constantly be improved. And GGG is doing an awesome job so far. Way above average.

To the rest of GGG, just keep in mind how this all started.
Be proud.
"
"
Vorthaz wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:

Focus, people, FOCUS!

"
Chris wrote:

Focus man, FOCUS!

you seem to have a religious fervor to protecting ggg's interest lol ... god forbid someone says something bad! *shudder*

I'm sure its the same guy who comes up with the mtx, and then tests it ingame, and whatever else, and then approves of it, and then makes this post about it, etc etc. Just one guy

All resources need to be directed to desync and serious endgame issues, I think they met with enough support, and have more than enough mtx choices in their store.

It's not so much me protecting GGG, they don't need it. That's just me being allergic to stupidity.
One, you have no idea how the company is run, stop making these ridiculous assertions.
Two, the desync issue is always the priority for GGG
Third, free to play models require you to constantly add stuff to the game, there is never "enough" mtx because people will want more, and as the game grows GGG will need more money.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, just stop digging yourself deeper, thanks.
Dem metal chickens
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
placemaker wrote:
how about start balancing game ? tree ? d e s y n c h ?

+1

Every news post is stuff to buy or a new unneeded skill to put another microtransaction on later.

Don't care about more of the same, only care about changes.

Especially changes in crafting. Shopping to progress=YAWN.

Stopped playing

But still posting your pointless opinion on the forums?

What kind of life do you lead exactly?
"
lexcaintt wrote:
News posts are followed by "I don't know shit about games" complains..
Looks like POE has gotten popular.

+1

So exactly it.
"
Chris wrote:
I've been told there's a head attached to the hat.

poor satan *aehm* santa! he flies to wraeclast, minding his on business and bringing nessa, the only not naughty human here a present.

too bad, he met tarkleigh first, who was out hunting crabs. he made a nice bag out of santa, because some maurauder will surely buy this- he just has to tell the maurauder, that a bag full of rusty crap and santas head brings good luck. stupid marauders!

the rest of santa will keep the camp well fed untill the new year tarkleight thought, and returned happy to lioneye´s watch, where he gives nessa a kiss with his bloody lips.

the end

Spoiler

Last edited by blindtaubstoned on Dec 16, 2013, 9:54:03 AM
"

You want to have someone, who's job and talent is to make 3d models and texturing them, do something with servers? I don't think that would be a good idea.
I know the problem and I am raging alot in front of my pc when I die to desync. But you can't just put more ppl into a kitchen hoping the meal will be better this way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info