1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

"
"
Vorthaz wrote:
It's not so much me protecting GGG, they don't need it. That's just me being allergic to stupidity.
One, you have no idea how the company is run, stop making these ridiculous assertions.
Two, the desync issue is always the priority for GGG
Third, free to play models require you to constantly add stuff to the game, there is never "enough" mtx because people will want more, and as the game grows GGG will need more money.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, just stop digging yourself deeper, thanks.

Yeah, and with your same logic, I'm supposed to believe you know all about how the company's run and you know what you are on about?

pfff, give me a break, heard enough batsheet for one day!

Then why not listen to the guy that's in charge of the company? Chris posted that less than 5% of the company works on mtxs.

Everyone who bitches about mtxs coming out and asserting that making those is taking away from working on other stuff is A FUCKING IDIOT.

As others have rightly pointed out, the mtxs folks have talents that landed them in mtx land instead of coding land for a reason.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Ok, who left the troll cages open? And where did they find all this food?

:D
All these Desync comments. Yes, I agree, Desync is a problem and it should be a Priority to work on. But it takes time. It's not done in your launch break like a microtransaction feature that keeps up time for the company to work on the real problem. But then, Desync isn't that big of a problem as a lot of you make it to be. If you die as often to Desync as it seems, you better learn two play (god I hate using that phrase, but it fits in here). With enough experience you will know what you can do and what not and which action will more likely to cause a desync. If you are at that stage you will barely die to desync. I never died to desync myself but because I played like a jerk or had crap gear but tried anyways. Desync-->Death might still happen but will have such low occurrence that it won't really affect your gameplay negatively.

PoE is a great game. It has it's problems, of course. Which game doesn't. But compared to the vast majority of new online games, this one actually does a lot of things right, has good communication between Dev's and Players (keep that up guys!) and quite a fair monetization model (I, for example, usually don't buy anything in f2p's, but I feel GGG is worth being supported).
Desync is a problem that takes money to fix. Where does GGG get its money? Oh that's right...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
Desync is a problem that takes money to fix. Where does GGG get its money? Oh that's right...

Haven't u seen the Moneytree? even Sims has it....
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
New items and new stuff is always nice but I'm sure that most people agree that this should not be the main focus at the moment. Performance/desync/netcode should be the main concern right now. But it seems that almost every GGG employee only works onto new Items, skills and microtransactions. When did GGG even touched the netcode the last time? A year ago?

Focus, people, FOCUS!

Every announcement I become the only dev at GGG it seems.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
Dont let them get to you Russel :)

I was expecting mtx where all classes can use though (not the skill one)
The back attachment is for Marauder only? My poor Templar lol
Last edited by JdKhan on Dec 16, 2013, 7:35:40 PM
We witch doctor now.
"
Russell wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
New items and new stuff is always nice but I'm sure that most people agree that this should not be the main focus at the moment. Performance/desync/netcode should be the main concern right now. But it seems that almost every GGG employee only works onto new Items, skills and microtransactions. When did GGG even touched the netcode the last time? A year ago?

Focus, people, FOCUS!

Every announcement I become the only dev at GGG it seems.

Lol people just don't read I believe. Chris even stated that less than 5% of the company works on mtx. I guess these patches that have been steadily rolling out contains only mtx; Storm Call, Barrage and the various improvements and fixes are all in our imagination apparently...
Last edited by ElChivoDiablo on Dec 16, 2013, 8:33:31 PM
"
Cyrenus wrote:
Let there be a bloody anta hat! please!

for free i suppose

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info