1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

Patch on my birthday? Couldn't ask for better present :)
GGG Best Game Developers
Keep up the nice work GGG

And wow, don't think I've seen this much bitching by kids on a recent thread.
SSF since ~OB
Those are cool. Love this game!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
alex3064 wrote:
Patch on my birthday? Couldn't ask for better present :)

Well happy early birthday!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
misterblort wrote:
I like the alternate effects, I really do, but patching just to put in more effects is kinda lame, if there is a patch I expect to see changes on the game and not if there are santa hats etc..
I don't mind they are also in the patch, but make patches worthwhile and not just x amount of microtransactions added and nothing else, because changing the version number on the sole fact that there are more microtransactions is just lame..

I like the storm call effect, but it looks like fire when it does lightning damage ..

I'm not sure if you have understood the contents of patch 1.0.4 wrong or I misunderstood your post but 1.0.4 has a lot of new stuff other than microtransactions (check out one of the latest news posts).

I also have to say, the bitching related to microtransactions in this thread is absurd and totally uncalled-for. GGG is doing a great job with these patches (granted, there is always room for improvement). You can never please some people it seems.
Last edited by MIIKKAAA on Dec 16, 2013, 6:07:38 AM
I am a bit disappointed because there's nothing about "Charged Blast" here, just a screenshot with two microtransaction effects.

I look forward to getting more details on the features of the next patch, this teaser was a bit "empty".
"
Zyjax wrote:
I am a bit disappointed because there's nothing about "Charged Blast" here, just a screenshot with two microtransaction effects.

I look forward to getting more details on the features of the next patch, this teaser was a bit "empty".

Wouldn't be a "teaser" if it had all of the info, now would it. :P
Lol @ the amount of Grinch-type replies here.

Anyway, the back attachment looks interesting. Not really a fan of those SC effect though.
I think Storm Call just became Lightning Bolt. MTG people get it!
RIP squid summoners.
People here bitch around because there is a post without much content? Did you even play other games? You may be happy there they give you a post every 3 months. I think GGG made it hard for themselves, raising the bar so high to release new stuff every 2 weeks and a post every week day. I'd rather have the pace a bit slower so the average player can follow and things are a bit more tested. I don't need new things every 2 weeks, I'd be happy with less frequent. And yes I play this game quite a lot, as much as I can find time for.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 16, 2013, 7:15:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info