1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot

GGG can't even release an EXTRA, HOLIDAY patch without people complaining about their personal expectations of what should be in a patch, so sad.

Personally I enjoy any new content and would never comment to try and lessen the frequency of updates and upset devs, seems backwards to me. #newbreed
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Dec 16, 2013, 7:19:55 AM
"
amero2 wrote:
I think Storm Call just became Lightning Bolt. MTG people get it!

You just got me really excited for born of the gods (:
hopefully theros blue won't suck anymore
IGN: Scuhr
cool stuff again! :)

oh yeah..about those who said the light storm effect looks like fire...
take a look at the infernal weapon effect! Does it do fire damage too?! lol kids..

cheers GGG!
Beta Member Since 2010
yay more microtransaction how about actually fixing desync lag skills ect ect dont get me wrong here i love being able to pimp my toon but all u do recently is adding more microtransaction plz stop Theres tons of other Things u could use the Cash we support u with on.
"
My storm caller RIPd today... great timing. -.-
PS It'd be cool to get a psychotic elf as a pet, blood an all.

I personally think an undead reindeer dripping with blood would be much more fitting.
how about start balancing game ? tree ? d e s y n c h ?
"
placemaker wrote:

How about stop whining about it? g r o w u p?
Dem metal chickens
"
placemaker wrote:

+1

Every news post is stuff to buy or a new unneeded skill to put another microtransaction on later.

Don't care about more of the same, only care about changes.

Especially changes in crafting. Shopping to progress=YAWN.

Stopped playing
"
Tr3Angel wrote:
"
devs only care about mtx at this point in the game *yawn*

[Removed by Admin] Just to let you know.. 1 guy is working on the mtx.. not the whole fcking team. He has nothing to do with server stability or anything else.

So yeah he definitely cares about mtx, since that's his job.

brool story, co

looking at your shiny titles you seem to love throwing cash at an unfinished desync - ridden game

there are those like us who don't however, and hate seeing a 1000 updates about microtransactions every other fucking day

desync and endgame = prio, not fucking shitty storm call skins
They're giving, to players, a new patch just before x-mas. How can players be unhappy with it?

The new patch brings new items, new stuff to have fun with and if they keep adding stuff like Barrage and Storm Call, I will keep enjoying them by a lot! Never had so much fun with a bow and arrow skill like I'm having with Barrage, that thing is awesomely fun to use with some support gems.

Sure that I would prefer some stuff as a better/simpler way to trade items [something that is, at least, better that the trade chat spam] and less desync but I can't complain about it when I'm having fun with every new stuff that they keep adding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info