FRONT

Spoiler

BACK

Spoiler

Really good looking!

I love it!
This is my submission

Submission 5 : "Feeling exalted" T-shirt concept

Quote - "Feeling exalted" (exalted is written in the exalted supporter text effect)
Would look better on a black T-shirt I guess.

This is my submission

Submission 6 : "Prepare to be stunned!" T-shirt concept

Alternate concept : Ground slam skill icon + stun gem + some thumbnails of stun nodes with quote "I am 100% stunning!"

This is my submission

ABM Dr Morbius
"
Doc_Morbius wrote:
This is my submission

Really like this one, doesn't really need the back logo, maybe in the bottom right corner on the front? or the sleeves?

Would probably buy this one.
"
Rangers wrote:
the problem is I haven't seen any good idea posted here yet.

All of them bunch of copy paste bad photoshop skills.

Kindly go through all of them before posting such comments.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/698496/page/45#p6063939
This is my submission

The image above is not what I want the final result to look like but rather an introduction to the concept of my shirt.

The goal is to create mystery and dread around an aspect of PoE. Since the Eternal Laboratory is pretty mysterious and a big part of the game, I used it. The shirt's intention is to grab's people attention and to make them wonder what it is about.

The quote is there to accentuate the mystery and can be changed for a better one.

An artistic and more dramatic version of the exemple above where you could see an important lore character (e.g. malachai, dominus, piety) activating the laboratory would be better. Perhaps you could also see a "demonic" land through the portals to make it even grimmer.
Last edited by Museifu on Dec 19, 2013, 10:13:19 PM
This is my submission.

Front: Albino Rhoa standing static (pref. side shot)
Back: "Fishing: Exiles Only"
@slangDontStop
"
Floytesangen wrote:
"
TrueMurfey wrote:
This is my submission:

with words: Have you ever felt the touch of god???

This is my submission. Would give TrueMurfey the reward except for one shirt cause I already have everyhting in the reward anyway.

Can we combine this idea with my character's avatar on the back with a ton of eternals/exalts/unid occulist vestements/unid glorious plates?

Something like this...

Or "RNGesus touches me better..." ;)

done. Make it and take my money
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info