1.0.3b Patch Notes and 1.0.4 Plan

Can we please get Firewall?! I've been waiting for that since the beginning.
Why just fire skills? how about all the magic skills?
What kind of patch is required to have passive skill resets? Is that a thing?
Went on a heater yesterday. Found an ex and a unique archon kite shield within 2 hours of MFing. I guess the patch brought me some good luck :D
So how much you going to nerf fire skills in 1.0.3 before buffing them in 1.0.4? I'm asking cos you never buff anything before nerfing it to the ground first.
Good, There is support for it all (;
You guys continue to impress us with ongoing support. It's clear you care about the (awesome) experience you've created. Please leave ample time to sip eggnog and mulled cider this holiday; you've more than earned it!
In the morning
Laughing happy fish heads
In the evening
Floating in the soup
Last edited by PrimeHydra on Dec 12, 2013, 12:12:09 PM
When are you going to address the end-game issues?
It's all fun and games until someone pokes your eye out!
Please buff Incinerate before my friends kick me out the guild =(

jk

No, seriously. Buff it a little \o/

"
Pibadi wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I hope the new fire skill is better than barrage, because as I predicted, barrage sucks. It really needs a buff to be better than frenzy, it doesn't even add more projectiles as it levels.

Barrage, RF, PA, Viper Strike, Searing Bond - should be removed from the game, not buffed - just removed. That is funny, they introduced new skill all hamsters saying: "YAY WHAT A GOOD SKILL OMG I'LL CREATE NEW BUILD!" then 1 hour later: "DAMN THIS SKILL IS TOTALLY SUCK! I'm quit".

You should try to make them work instead of saying that those skills suck. It sure if you tried Barrage with your current char, this skill will suck. You need to have a build around it or use it for others porpuse than max DPS. Personally, I'm switching my Ranged Totem + Split Arrow for it. More effective against boss and rare.

RF is now good, I saw someone doing 30K with it while he was grinding in Catacomb... I mean without others skills.

Viper Strike is already good too against single target, don't know what your saying there. It's good from even the beta.

Most of the time people don't take the time to think and find a way to make skills work simply because it is not as evident with what was already there. Sometimes DPS is not always the reason to make a skill worthy, you need to think to support skill that will help you survive or make it easier to go forward.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info