1.0.3b Patch Notes and 1.0.4 Plan

"
Exo666 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I hope the new fire skill is better than barrage, because as I predicted, barrage sucks. It really needs a buff to be better than frenzy, it doesn't even add more projectiles as it levels.

Barrage, RF, PA, Viper Strike, Searing Bond - should be removed from the game, not buffed - just removed. That is funny, they introduced new skill all hamsters saying: "YAY WHAT A GOOD SKILL OMG I'LL CREATE NEW BUILD!" then 1 hour later: "DAMN THIS SKILL IS TOTALLY SUCK! I'm quit".

You should try to make them work instead of saying that those skills suck. It sure if you tried Barrage with your current char, this skill will suck. You need to have a build around it or use it for others porpuse than max DPS. Personally, I'm switching my Ranged Totem + Split Arrow for it. More effective against boss and rare.

RF is now good, I saw someone doing 30K with it while he was grinding in Catacomb... I mean without others skills.

Viper Strike is already good too against single target, don't know what your saying there. It's good from even the beta.

Most of the time people don't take the time to think and find a way to make skills work simply because it is not as evident with what was already there. Sometimes DPS is not always the reason to make a skill worthy, you need to think to support skill that will help you survive or make it easier to go forward.

Not sure if trolling.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
We're also looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems in this patch

My fire witch gratefully aknowledges
Roma timezone (Italy)
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Fire skills are already good... Lightning skillz suck
but yeah you could buff Searing bond, flame totem and maybe firestorm

lightning skillz suck?
Charged blast? :p
Last edited by Evelyus on Dec 12, 2013, 4:25:09 PM
Can we get some updates on Guilds?
Looking for a clan/guild? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1889102

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/rh8FXgt
Hoping for channel-to-charge, rail-gun beam thing.
"
JVIoNsTer_d32 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

lightning skillz suck?

Arc sucks*
Fix Courtyard
"
WxsOnline wrote:
"
JVIoNsTer_d32 wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

lightning skillz suck?

Arc sucks*

Arc sucks if you're trying to use it as a dps skill.

Arc does not suck if you have it on a totem with elemental proliferation.

Arc does not suck on MF builds.

But then, some people define any skill that does not faceroll the entire map in under 5 minutes as sucking. To each their own.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Dec 12, 2013, 11:43:14 PM
Make some new melee skills please =\
rus/en, GMT+4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info