1.0.3b Patch Notes and 1.0.4 Plan

As long as the fire buffs DONT buff dischargers(which is getting to be pre 9.3 shock nova OP)then great news my fire witch is a laughing stock with my other toons.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Fix elemental hit. costs 150 mana in a 5L. 300 mana in a 6L. and it does sub-par damage...
IGN: Jarengax
more info about new skilL!
Sounds cool!

... Now they just need to buff curse on hit...
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I hope the new fire skill is better than barrage, because as I predicted, barrage sucks. It really needs a buff to be better than frenzy, it doesn't even add more projectiles as it levels.

Try using some added dmg.
Barrage is a really strong skill to take out single enemies (strong rares, uniques).
It especially shines when used by a point-blank rain of arrow character with chin sol.
If you're not into physical bow dps.. add as much dmg as possible and you will be suprised.
"
Fearmonger wrote:
"
h3rp3s wrote:
"
HoloPaladin wrote:
Make some new melee skills please =\

Is this your first day? They just released Spectral Throw, Cast on Crit, the new Physical Attack Damage support and all of them are melee gems.

Time to buff spells.

Physical Projectile Attack Damage is not a melee gem, it's a projectile gem.

And it's hardly fair to call Spectral Throw a melee skill just because it uses your weapon.

Well... if we start to look at numbers we have about as many melee skills as offensive spells About 20 melee and 20 spells.
But about 12 or something skills to use with a bow. This is not a "I demand more bow-skills!!".
Just an observation.

(please correct me if I told you wrong numbers or something.)

I somehow also feel like we need more melee skills. But that's because I feel like most melee characters kind of feel the same. Sure, we have rofl-stomping leap slam and "Everybody dance now!"-ground slam, but alot of the skills are played the same way with no really interesting mechanics. For example ground slam and cleave are played the same way imo. It's just a different weapon you use. All the single target attacks are played the same way. You click an enemy and wait for destruction. Cyclone was a good thing would you not desync into the void with it. What I'd like to see is a melee skill that does not only have some sort of freaky mechanic but is just different in its gameplay. Some sort of "dash through the enemy like a samurai" or something that involves some sort of rewarding combo system.
Last edited by lexcaintt on Dec 15, 2013, 8:05:28 AM
Discharge alternate spell effect would be nice... Less Flashy and more sleek for them laggers.

And i Agree with the above post, Give us more ranger skills that stack/buff properly. Seriously its a pain with only 4 choices of AoE skills for bow.
Last edited by Lynxdragon on Dec 15, 2013, 8:25:22 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
but yeah you could buff Searing bond

xD
Many lewt.
Much desync.
Such rewarding.
Wow.
According to forum mods "sandwich" is considered an offensive word. Who knew?
"
Jarenga wrote:
Fix elemental hit. costs 150 mana in a 5L. 300 mana in a 6L. and it does sub-par damage...

This absolutely. Elemental Hit is in a terrible state these days. Obscene cost for pitiful damage.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
Personal home build and trophy room! :)
Last edited by battlelamb on Dec 16, 2013, 12:52:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info