1.0.3b Patch Notes and 1.0.4 Plan

Nice, I hope firestorm gets buffed! I really wanted it to work since it looks so cool, but its so so so bad!
PM me here is best way to contact me.
We're also looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems in this patch.

We're also looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems in this patch.

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I hope the new fire skill is better than barrage, because as I predicted, barrage sucks. It really needs a buff to be better than frenzy, it doesn't even add more projectiles as it levels.

Barrage, RF, PA, Viper Strike, Searing Bond - should be removed from the game, not buffed - just removed. That is funny, they introduced new skill all hamsters saying: "YAY WHAT A GOOD SKILL OMG I'LL CREATE NEW BUILD!" then 1 hour later: "DAMN THIS SKILL IS TOTALLY SUCK! I'm quit".

That's just because
A. Tons or people just compare everything new to the most OP build in the game and then complain the new ones are utterly useless.
B. Tons of other people just take their standard char with a tree not build around the new skills/supports and complain, often not even thinking about all the things they can link with it.

I'm so tired of all these people you can't imagine.
Last edited by leto2626 on Dec 12, 2013, 5:48:05 AM
Hope Cold Skills get a chance to shine...
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
The latest patches GGG announced buff to poison skills and instead of BUFFING them, man, GGG nerfed poison skills to oblivion, they freaking killed them with NO chance to be used anywhere anymore...

I say all that if GGG says fire will be buffed you better sell off ALL your fire-related stuff while its still in price. Sell all your 5-6L Searing touches ASAP.
Last edited by Lichalfred on Dec 12, 2013, 6:18:53 AM
"
Lichalfred wrote:
The latest patches GGG announced buff to poison skills and instead of BUFFING them, man, GGG nerfed poison skills to oblivion, they freaking killed them with NO chance to be used anywhere anymore...

I say all that if GGG says fire will be buffed you better sell off ALL your fire-related stuff while its still in price. Sell all your 5-6L Searing touches ASAP.

LOL
Not sure if sirius or trolling :D
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
"
OriGinS wrote:
PVP
Any new plans for crafting?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Perhaps something viable endgame this time, we'll see...
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
I hope the new fire skill is better than barrage, because as I predicted, barrage sucks. It really needs a buff to be better than frenzy, it doesn't even add more projectiles as it levels.

Barrage, RF, PA, Viper Strike, Searing Bond - should be removed from the game, not buffed - just removed. That is funny, they introduced new skill all hamsters saying: "YAY WHAT A GOOD SKILL OMG I'LL CREATE NEW BUILD!" then 1 hour later: "DAMN THIS SKILL IS TOTALLY SUCK! I'm quit".

That's just because
A. Tons or people just compare everything new to the most OP build in the game and then complain the new ones are utterly useless.
B. Tons of other people just take their standard char with a tree not build around the new skills/supports and complain, often not even thinking about all the things they can link with it.

I'm so tired of all these people you can't imagine.

Barrage is kinda "meh" though, split arrow do a better job in aoe regard and frenzy do better on singel target (+ buff you up) (both frenzy and split arrow won't force you to stay put).
Barrage also miss some of the arrows even more so on further away from target. (i've played around with lmp gmp chain etc. comparing split and barrage and barrage + frenzy (frenzy do more even nonelinked and are just smoother to use on singel target then lets say barrage+lmp or gmp or just barrage + faster projectile+faster attack+ extra phy dam with piercing attack damage)

Only thing as I see it now that barrage could be useful is in a coc set up. And might be abit tanky with life on hit gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info