GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

not sure if this was pointed already but can you guys remove the translated posts?
because is just a spam of the same message on different languages.
"
eDuwz wrote:
not sure if this was pointed already but can you guys remove the translated posts?
because is just a spam of the same message on different languages.

This, please. Clicking the UK flag doesn't filter out forums such as "Новости" or "ประกาศ" and with GGG now posting a lot more stuff in other languages, the tracker is becoming difficult to sift through at times.
Agree. It’s becoming a problem.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Also someone looking to ignore the foreign language posts.
I am a developer myself, but mostly C# and TS, and I do not know a single thing in GO, so I can't help developing the language filter myself.

Still, I want to add weight to that and also, now that we have PS4 along with XBOX version, it would be nice to, while filtering by language, have the filter incorporate Platforms, because the pages fill up quickly with all those bug fixes being posted to console, drowning general staff messages.

I fathom that filtering reddit on those 2 points would be hard or impossible even, but the forums might be doable. I can try to help with the logic, provided someone with GO knowledge step into this :)
Hello.

I'm not that familiar with github, so I don't know how to request an addition so I'll write here.

Jeff_GGG has recently started posting in the /r/pathofexileps4 subreddit.

Any chance to add those posts to GGG tracker?

Thanks in advance.
Sent rz2yoj a PM. For public reference:

Recently added staff members (lots of them!), not yet found in this file:

Des_GGG
Al_GGG
RoryF_GGG
Nav_GGG
Eliza_GGG
Nichelle_GGG
Ian_GGG
Cryten_GGG
Sasha_GGG
Stacey_GGG

Thanks for the great work!
-
Last edited by thread0 on Apr 26, 2019, 5:52:06 PM
Natalia from GGG is not tracked on reddit. She is a community manager I believe and it will be more important now that Bex is on leave.

Example of a post that doesn't appear on the tracker:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ct63xy/path_of_exile_blight_official_trailer_and/exiw6j1/?context=10
Can we have forum tracking back, please? Stopped october 25th.

Btw: Why is that the tracker stops working once in a while?
I came here to drink milk and kick ass...and I've just finished my milk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info