Content Update 1.0.3 is Live!

Hey, just noticed that I cannot use the zoom on the mouse wheel either. ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Thanks for this amazing update.:) Very cool stuff.

Just... I'm worried about cooldown timers that begin to be more and more present. Beware with cooldowns, because they are really not cool for gameplay, and this is a pledge for fun, see D3 for example. Don't go on D3 way... don't take their worst ideas. Cooldowns are something that's players *really* don't like and something that explain D3 players count has dropped to 10% and less. Regards.

Last edited by obi36 on Dec 11, 2013, 10:41:55 AM
"
DjParagon wrote:
Hey, just noticed that I cannot use the zoom on the mouse wheel either. ^^
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Love the infernal skull mtx. Would love to add horns to it.
Is it just me or is Molten Shell with cast when damage taken not working?

It seems like 80% of the time when the Molten Shell goes off, it does no damage, even though there are packs of monsters surrounding me.

Before this patch it was working fine. I assume it has something to do with fixing the instance crash problem.
I posted on the bugs forum, just reposting here for visibility. As of this patch, the curses monster are casting on me are not expiring. It seems to be a bug only for those who took the node that make your own curses not expire. Funny enough, our curses are expiring now, so looks like its working the opposite. You curses expire, but curses cast on you don't. Hell yeah!!!
"
FarmerTed wrote:
Love the infernal skull mtx. Would love to add horns to it.

Good suggestion, looks aces :D

IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
puchkar wrote:
"
Sorando wrote:
"
Razerblaze wrote:
3 exalts for a full respec? Really? Why make it THAT punishing? This game drew me in because of the difficulty and I'm not some new generation pussyfoot "even the losers should get trophies!" gamer, and I don't want some easy full respec option so people can just change their whole build whenever they want, but I don't think a 1-time quest reward total respec is too much to suggest. I'm not going to cry and moan over it since i doubt something like this would even happen, I guess I'm just kinda of frustrated that I don't feel like playing my favorite character anymore because of poor passive choices I made halfway through Cruel when I found a facebreaker. I love that the end game is so vastly more difficult than the rest of the game, I just wish there was another option to fix large mistakes you don't realize you made until you get there and its too late.

its called D3 you'll love it

is this full respec for 3 exalted orbs one of the 3 new recipe?

No, he was quoting me where i suggested that 3 exalts would be about a fair price for a full respec.

Morgal
shouldn't the neck would also be turned into a burning bony structure too?

would add consistency
,now it looks really odd that it immediatly skull turns to skin with flesh.. looks really awful,you should of worked a bit more on the flaming skull.
Infernal skull - great!.
Fox - No, thank you.

Patch - awesome !

CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info