Content Update 1.0.3 is Live!

"
"
FarmerTed wrote:
Love the infernal skull mtx. Would love to add horns to it.

Good suggestion, looks aces :D

Ouuh yeah!. It's works! :P
CASUAL GAMER
WARNING:

SCROLL NOT WORKING! (zoom in/out)
CASUAL GAMER
I don't know how others think about this, but what was wrong with the arrow/projectiles impact sounds before?

The way they are now it sounds anoying and it lacks the physical and rewarding "thud" it had before.

Just my 2 cents.

Rest is fine, some bugs remain, but still...
The dot and chaos dmg increase nodes doesnt buff my viper strike!!! :(
Anyone saw that too?
Hi

Just curious if the patch has affected the mouse wheel zoom in option?

I asked my fellow guild member and they said their mouse zoom isn't working either despite the box being marked as on in UI interface. Page up and down works to zoom in.

The mouse wheel works on my mouse I have checked.

Ironically I noticed this issue when I was trying to zoom in on my infernal skull transaction combined with curved horns which look AWESOME.

cheers on another great patch
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Dec 11, 2013, 5:14:24 PM
A lot maps has impossible boss... torture chambers is one of then....u should fix that GGG...if we can't play map...what can we play?
Perma curse doesn't work anymore!!!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE GGG?
"
Pesta wrote:
The dot and chaos dmg increase nodes doesnt buff my viper strike!!! :(
Anyone saw that too?

I did. Used the first node by the Ranger area for increased chaos damage. Haven't been by the DoT cluster at the bottom right. When I didn't see a change to the chaos dps I figured maybe it was not for a buff to chaos "DoTs", and that I'd have to use the specific DoT nodes for that. Hoping that's not the case, though. Where I'm at on the tree now is much more convenient.
those infernals are too fuxin awesome my god. who did that great job? high five to him!
"
Gicu wrote:
WARNING:

SCROLL NOT WORKING! (zoom in/out)

WHAT??!? But how will I play fully zoomed in now?!??! dawww game broke i quit.
Endgame Items shop +gems+unis++
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/622864

Killing double 78 courtyard boss solo
http://www.twitch.tv/nick20404/c/3381198

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info