Content Update 1.0.3 is Live!

you say it is live yet here is south Africa i can't even launch the game. it just gives me a "disconnected from patching server before patching"
The SC mtx was not ready in time.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
"
Razerblaze wrote:
3 exalts for a full respec? Really? Why make it THAT punishing? This game drew me in because of the difficulty and I'm not some new generation pussyfoot "even the losers should get trophies!" gamer, and I don't want some easy full respec option so people can just change their whole build whenever they want, but I don't think a 1-time quest reward total respec is too much to suggest. I'm not going to cry and moan over it since i doubt something like this would even happen, I guess I'm just kinda of frustrated that I don't feel like playing my favorite character anymore because of poor passive choices I made halfway through Cruel when I found a facebreaker. I love that the end game is so vastly more difficult than the rest of the game, I just wish there was another option to fix large mistakes you don't realize you made until you get there and its too late.

its called D3 you'll love it
Still no Courtyard bug fix, after 11 days that I informed you.

And many, many Courtyards have been played and boss skipped because of it, eh...
Love the infernal skull, finally my character looks as I want him too.

Two things though (and I'll admit I've been logged off for a while), but..

My middle mouse no longer zooms me, and I can't seem to re-bind the key to it (Not registered?)

Also, the change to F8 for the screenshot is annoying, I can't just hit print screen and paste into paintbrush like I used to, all I get is a black screen. Was this on purpose?

If it's been previously discussed, and is going to be fixed - all well & good :)

On a positive, infernal skull. GG, GGG. Impressed as always :D

IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
The Archivist in Academy map being cursefount is just lol btw. Not sure that was intended, but funny as hell.
"
Sorando wrote:
"
Razerblaze wrote:
3 exalts for a full respec? Really? Why make it THAT punishing? This game drew me in because of the difficulty and I'm not some new generation pussyfoot "even the losers should get trophies!" gamer, and I don't want some easy full respec option so people can just change their whole build whenever they want, but I don't think a 1-time quest reward total respec is too much to suggest. I'm not going to cry and moan over it since i doubt something like this would even happen, I guess I'm just kinda of frustrated that I don't feel like playing my favorite character anymore because of poor passive choices I made halfway through Cruel when I found a facebreaker. I love that the end game is so vastly more difficult than the rest of the game, I just wish there was another option to fix large mistakes you don't realize you made until you get there and its too late.

its called D3 you'll love it

is this full respec for 3 exalted orbs one of the 3 new recipe?
Hey Chris,

As of lately there has been some talk about crafting improvements. Can we expect to see any reworking of crafting?

Also, is the developmental manifesto done or will it be updated?
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
patch are unplayable unterbrechunge on current tape
does not start forever and upload screen perma wait

:///////
"
chris2211 wrote:
patch are unplayable interruptions on ongoing tape
does not start forever and upload screen perma wait

:///////

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type