Content Update 1.0.3 is Live!

Yes... map crashes. And when you re-log all portals are closed.
Nice, nice. I love the infernal scull, reminds me of 'Ghost Rider'. And 12 hour ledge... wow!
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Thanks as always Chris, and congratulations on the latest patch.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Awesome as always, but I was kind of peeved that I spent a few regrets speccing into an area I knew would be changed thinking I'd get a respec like I got on my ranger a few patches ago only to see that the mana nodes were just moved...Now that character is even more gimped and I still need 20+ regrets to fix him...spectacular.

Any chance we can get some way to get a full respec? Maybe one of the quests in A3 merciless giving a separate 1-time full respec for people who need to run a different build to get to late game before they switch to an end game spec? I've played this game since the first wave of beta invites and know my way around the passive tree, but sometimes even careful players realize mistakes, and I feel a 1-time respec wouldn't be game-breaking, and allow at least a small amount of leniency for sub-par late-game build to be able to fix mistakes without having to hunt down a ton of regrets.
I beleive they only give out full respecs where its impossible for them to work out how to allocate nodes correctly following a change.

When its just a single set of nodes being consolidated, they will just refund you the points in that area etc.

As for an ingame guaranteed respec, i disagree, and think that the regret orb option is a much better way to go. I could see a full respec being an option for say.. 3 exalts.. thats like 60+ regret orbs anyway..

Am actually pleased about the zoom bug, I hate ending up more and more zoomed in whilst using middle mouse click for leap slam.. maybe this is reconfiguarable.. but i haven't seen it.

Anyway, cheers GGG for another fast patch.

Looking forward to the new support gem on my ST Scion.

Morgal
Hahaha good patch,

I had one immediate impression that struck me...

Increased physical projectile damage? because not enough people
were using spectral throw?!?!? lol wut?

good patch tho :S
1st post here . not gonna spoil anything . Just guys (especially on nemesis)

BE SUPPER CAUTIOUS when you face dunes boss The blackshmit.
The patch notes indicate the Blacksmith now has a cooldown applied to its Leapslam but I can't see why it should be harder? Thanks for the warning though.
[EDIT]: ahah ok ^^ now I know why ^

I ran about 6 maps with absolutely no problem. I hope a tiny patch will soon fix your issues.

The new slashing sounds are great. Congratulations to Andrew and the sound guys.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Last edited by Bourrinopathe on Dec 11, 2013, 6:52:20 AM
3 exalts for a full respec? Really? Why make it THAT punishing? This game drew me in because of the difficulty and I'm not some new generation pussyfoot "even the losers should get trophies!" gamer, and I don't want some easy full respec option so people can just change their whole build whenever they want, but I don't think a 1-time quest reward total respec is too much to suggest. I'm not going to cry and moan over it since i doubt something like this would even happen, I guess I'm just kinda of frustrated that I don't feel like playing my favorite character anymore because of poor passive choices I made halfway through Cruel when I found a facebreaker. I love that the end game is so vastly more difficult than the rest of the game, I just wish there was another option to fix large mistakes you don't realize you made until you get there and its too late.
No microtransaction for storm call?!
IGN: Rerollz_Barrage_Bro / Kutzap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info