[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
exit_zero wrote:
How are you planning on making your ES viable for endgame maps, with Prism Guardian? It's ridiculously low at the moment (I have the same issue on my low life summoner with PG).

Well with such high resists, the 4.3K ES I currently have isn't too bad, and it's only going up each level as it's my primary focus.

The big thing that would help me is to find a new helm or finish a craft on mine. Currently need a little currency to ET it, got a pretty good regal on it. Right now my helm is only 200ES, if I can get that to 420~ish ES out of it that will help a ton.

That said, even at 4.3K I really don't die unless I make mistakes or my team makes a mistake. For the most part I can sit behind my team dropping max range totems and never be put in any real danger.
I have exactly the same items as you have currently, but I can't run the 4 auras with blood magic. I can only run 3. Here's my gear

Edit: I just tried using a level 20 blood magic gem, still doesnt work
Edit 2: Got it, was missing some reduced mana reserved nodes.
Last edited by iCubie on Dec 10, 2013, 9:36:17 PM
"
iCubie wrote:
I have exactly the same items as you have currently, but I can't run the 4 auras with blood magic. I can only run 3. Here's my gear

Edit: I just tried using a level 20 blood magic gem, still doesnt work
Edit 2: Got it, was missing some reduced mana reserved nodes.

Sweet man, how you like it so far?
Pretty fun so far, except I'm having a bit of trouble with survivability. My totems die very quickly.
Just wanted to say I really look forward to trying this build! Sucks so bad you can't get item quantity on domnation :c
"
iCubie wrote:
Pretty fun so far, except I'm having a bit of trouble with survivability. My totems die very quickly.

Sounds like your spell totem might be low level, keep in mind their life goes up as they level. If you are using Flame Totem, I would quality it as you get into higher maps the +%life from quality bonus helps a lot.

Once your totems are leveld a bit you shouldn't have any issues, but remember you have skeletons linked for tanking if you need to cover up your totems on occasion before a big pack.
Do you think this build could be adapted to a scion?
"
yesmur wrote:
Do you think this build could be adapted to a scion?

Yes, the tree connects to the scion clusters spell damage start nodes, so you could start their and make your way around to witch area.
How many auras can you run with the CI Version?
Probably 6-7, I currently run 4 on health myself right now, I'll be posting my newest build variation and update to the guide soon, the new build has a bit more mana then the old so that may help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info