[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

Updated build to be sync'd with what I'm running now. I think the build is "finished" at 104 points.
Hey, really interesting and good build, keep up the good work.

I've decided to reserect my lvl 73 witch for something else to play on when I'm not mapping with a mate on my ranger. My gear is crappy and I don't have a prism guardian yet but I'm working on that. Need to get myself that 6L chest so I can get my IIR/IIQ gems fitted.

Tried the spork variant out yesterday but as I only have a 4L chest and my gems aren't maxed its slow going but once they are I think I will do just fine.

Will be keeping track of your updates so I can adjust as needed.

"
Mackon wrote:

I've decided to reserect my lvl 73 witch for something else to play on when I'm not mapping with a mate on my ranger. My gear is crappy and I don't have a prism guardian yet but I'm working on that. Need to get myself that 6L chest so I can get my IIR/IIQ gems fitted.

Tried the spork variant out yesterday but as I only have a 4L chest and my gems aren't maxed its slow going but once they are I think I will do just fine.

Cool man, yea spork might be slow going it benefits the least from your auras. EK should kill a lot faster.
This build is really up my ally but it looks like hell of a expensive one for beginners like me.

Still my Witch will probably slowly go this way :)

Cheers,
Just gear up for EK ~ 5L EK-armor (even 4L works) and Hatred/ Clarity aura. That is all you need to level this build.
Later you can replace your gear piece by piece.

I just suggest to get the amulet ASAP - the 25% reduced requirements and (up to) 90% mana regeneration help ALOT.
Also Alcrity and Physique help until you have the gear to fullfill your requirements.
Last edited by Syrill_ on Dec 13, 2013, 3:38:38 AM
"
Pls wrote:
"
Mackon wrote:

Cool man, yea spork might be slow going it benefits the least from your auras. EK should kill a lot faster.

Yeah I think I'm going to switch to EK just need to level my gems up while I'm mapping on my ranger.
Hey there, first up, really nice Build! It is a breeze to play it, finally some usage for my irr gears.

I recently respecced to the moar ES/Mana version of the build but it seems I still have some mana troubles. I had to take the 12% Mana node at the beginning to set 2EK totems in a row or to spam flame totem with 9 auras on. Playing with 10 auras on requires me to take 2-3 mana flasks in beecause the regen isnt high enough to cull effectively.

Maybe my gears is too bad right now, I just have a medium Atziris and my Heartbreaker has no maxroll on mana, but Im curious if perfect gear would rlly take me out of the mana troubles.

My current gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by s0mosh on Dec 13, 2013, 7:14:37 AM
How about those boots
until you fixed that? (or maybe Reduced Mana instead of your added fire damage.. but meeeh)
"
s0mosh wrote:
Hey there, first up, really nice Build! It is a breeze to play it, finally some usage for my irr gears.

I recently respecced to the moar ES/Mana version of the build but it seems I still have some mana troubles. I had to take the 12% Mana node at the beginning to set 2EK totems in a row or to spam flame totem with 9 auras on. Playing with 10 auras on requires me to take 2-3 mana flasks in beecause the regen isnt high enough to cull effectively.

Maybe my gears is too bad right now, I just have a medium Atziris and my Heartbreaker has no maxroll on mana, but Im curious if perfect gear would rlly take me out of the mana troubles.

My current gear:

Spoiler

Hello, judging by your gems I see you are running the EK version, which doesn't use a reduced mana gem like the flame totem version. Spamming two totems in a row with the EK version might not be possible till you have all your reduced mana gems maxed.

BIG THING: Remember if you are running EK and solo, there is no need for Anger or Wrath (whichever you use) so that frees up a ton of your mana pool.

That said, don't forget, this build is for group play :D it just so happens that ek works decent for solo enough for solo.
So my Witch recently hit 65 and i wanted to gear her up. Then i noticed that Shavronne´s alone goes for 30+ Exalted Orbs on Domination. Is there any Cheap alternative to his gear?. Otherwise my witch gets dusty because i have to farm 50+ Exalts for proper gear ROFL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info