[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
challtr wrote:
can u post a improved skill tree for this currenlty i have 5 more points to spend on this build what should i go for ?

6L RRGGBB Reduced Mana -> Flame Totem -> GMP -> Faster Projectiles -> Faster Casting -> Item Rarity

btw for this one instead of reduced mana fire penetration or iron will wont be better ?

Hello, I run reduced mana because a 6L flame totem without it is pretty expensive, meaning I can't run as many auras. The whole point of flame totem isn't damage, because your group is doing TONS more damage because of your auras, the point of flame totem is reliable culling so you and your party get more fat loot! :- )

From my post:
"

Once you get to 103 points I would pick up Elemental Adaption and Inner Force, then it's up to you if you want to pick up loads more ES, go towards dual curse, or even go down to the last totem cluster.

Basically moar ES at this point, here is an example of what I plan to do at 115 points: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8C4welDH0QfxDMEVARlhbzFy8ZihqPHNwdqiSLJLAmPCftKPoqEyycLKYspy0fLagvby-dNAo3ZjeDO-E8LTyOPQ9Bh0NjRKtGcUmyTdhVrlXWVi1XyVj1WfNb9FyKXl1k52aebRlvnnC7cU17IHvXfLt_xoCkghCCx4MJhEiG0Yx2j6aP-pDWkyeaz5u1ncSePKKjo_Km66crp5Ssf6yqsZC0DLcxtz631riTu9bAGsHFwfPDE8M6w23E9saexq7KStH92RPbWd-w4Yji9-q66-7sGPba98H4k_no-tL7Cf6H
Good job, I love support builds
Check the one in my signature for a Scion support char
It can switch from 5 curses to IIR/IIQ with just swapping a few items
What I like from the Scion starting point is the possibility to use IR+Determination+Grace
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
what about going deep to ironwood ?

more durable and faster totems ?

what's the point of getting inner force ?

btw i respeced to your build its awesome

Last edited by challtr on Dec 8, 2013, 2:13:06 PM
What did you link to your zombies while leveling?
How does wondertrap and pain attunement work when you have CI? According to the wiki page you can never be at low life with it.

Source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_Inoculation

Edit: nm, need to read first, saw you only suggest CI if you can't afford gear.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 8, 2013, 5:48:02 PM
btw i think something wrong with it in my status it says item rairty 320 with wondertrap but i killed so many yellow mobs and they dont drop anything just 1 rare before that my rarity was 250 without wondertrap and mobs were dropping alot?

is there some kind of bug with wondertrap that it shows rairty but doesnt effecT?
"
challtr wrote:
what about going deep to ironwood ?

more durable and faster totems ?

what's the point of getting inner force ?

btw i respeced to your build its awesome

Hey, so inner force is a +21% buff for all of your auras. For end game maps you want more mitigation and larger ES pool. Damage isn't a issue like I said before, also I never struggle to keep totems up. I usually spam them to keep my mana empty while using distillate.

So yea, go for whatever you would like, but the final totem cluster has a decent cost to get there.. and I don't need the damage or survive-ability for totems, so I choose to get more mitigation and ES.

Glad you are enjoying the build, I love it and it's making me a lot of currency :D
"
challtr wrote:
btw i think something wrong with it in my status it says item rairty 320 with wondertrap but i killed so many yellow mobs and they dont drop anything just 1 rare before that my rarity was 250 without wondertrap and mobs were dropping alot?

is there some kind of bug with wondertrap that it shows rairty but doesnt effecT?

Thats all RNG, I have some runs/drop yield less then others, just luck of the draw.
"
iCubie wrote:
What did you link to your zombies while leveling?

I would make zombies first with a 6L tabula rasa, Mulstistrike -> Faster -> Melee splash -> Added Fire -> Trap -> Minion Damage

Then I would make fireball spectres from solaris temple by 5L of Lmp -> Faster Casting -> Faster Projectiles -> Fire Penetration -> Minion Damage

Was a really good build and made library/catacombs farming a complete breaze.
How are you planning on making your ES viable for endgame maps, with Prism Guardian? It's ridiculously low at the moment (I have the same issue on my low life summoner with PG).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info