[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Wordmustard wrote:
Any way to run grace with the trickster without shavs revelation?

Yes, you can switch the Blasphemy, which you are running on mana in favor of Grace and use Orb of Storms +Curse on hit instead.
You'll end up with less mana though, so i'm not sure if that's still enough for Whirlingblades.

"
Have you tried trickster with NON LEGACY ring?

You mean the 3% Ring instead of the 4% one? Yes, works aswell.
Awesome build..Doing the trickster without shavs ring since I don't have the extra 5-6ex to blow on a ring yet..

Easy leveling for me was orb of storms and spark on a 6l tabula with shavs ammy for mana regen.

Don't understand why people are having such issues making the swap at lvl 65..
Just hit 65 myself and swapped over to RF currently sitting on 6500 es and can sustain rf no problem.

At lvl 67 now with all my gear equipped ( needed 67 for boots ) and cruel ascendancy 8500 ES and still need to get the es nodes from tree.

Last edited by DemonicTemplar on Apr 1, 2016, 6:59:52 PM
Templar version works well.

I have shitty gear but I still have 12k ES with 70% reduced physical (5 end charges). 90% reduced when I pop flasks. plus, arctic armour, fortiy, and enfeeble. The damage mitigation is quite decent with templar.

I use cyclone instead of whirling blades for stun immunity.

Also, I elected to get the Instant Warcry node (Prayer of Glory) instead of a small node. It adds attack/cast/move speed as well. Probably not worth 6%ES and .5 regen but the instant cast time is pretty sweet. using a warcry is like popping a flask now.

"

I have shitty gear but I still have 12k ES with 70% reduced physical (5 end charges). 90% reduced when I pop flasks. plus, arctic armour, fortiy, and enfeeble. The damage mitigation is quite decent with templar.

Also, I elected to get the Instant Warcry node (Prayer of Glory) instead of a small node. It adds attack/cast/move speed as well. Probably not worth 6%ES and .5 regen but the instant cast time is pretty sweet. using a warcry is like popping a flask now.

At what lvl and is that with vaal discipline?
"

Since there is finally someone who is playing the Guardian: Can you somehow check, if Radianth Faith and/or Unwavering Faith is increased by Auraeffectiveness?
I honestly wasn't quite sure about it, and pretended it to not work in my calculation.
That would make the Guardian pretty much the best option for those without Shav's Revelation if it does work.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 2, 2016, 6:46:45 AM
EDIT: meh doublepost :P
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 2, 2016, 6:46:02 AM
"
"

At what lvl and is that with vaal discipline?

@ Level 90

Vaal Disp gives me ~20k ES

If I drop the 1 end charge I can get another jewel slot with those 2 points which will give me an additional 22% ES (Using Energy From Within).
Hey, running a very similar build but without rotp and a pure es shield instead as trickster with shavs ring, 15k es don't have the enlightens to fit in grace but builds really nice clears most shit with ease
saw your build and adjusted to my tastes but +1 nice build mate.
"
Yalani wrote:

Since there is finally someone who is playing the Guardian: Can you somehow check, if Radianth Faith and/or Unwavering Faith is increased by Auraeffectiveness?
I honestly wasn't quite sure about it, and pretended it to not work in my calculation.
That would make the Guardian pretty much the best option for those without Shav's Revelation if it does work.

hmm, that will be tricky to test but I'll give it a go when I get home from work later.

I was pretty impressed with the Ascendency tree. At first glance it seemed kinda meh and not too potent. However, I jumped from 19% phys reduction to 50% reduction just from the ascendency tree.

"

hmm, that will be tricky to test but I'll give it a go when I get home from work later.

I was pretty impressed with the Ascendency tree. At first glance it seemed kinda meh and not too potent. However, I jumped from 19% phys reduction to 50% reduction just from the ascendency tree.

Jup, Guardian is surprisingly good for LL RF.

If you can't check if it works or not, just post your total ES, Life and ES-Regeneration + make your profile public if you don't mind and I can calculate the rest.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 2, 2016, 7:42:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info