[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Any reason you skipped Barbarism? Seems like it's only a 4 node invest for a an extra 1% max fire res.
Two questions:
- Why the purity of lightning?
- Have you theorycrafted the witch with other ascendancy?

"
Fire pen work with RF?

Nope, Firepen requires a hit to work and RF(and DoT in general) is not considered a hit.

"
Any reason you skipped Barbarism? Seems like it's only a 4 node invest for a an extra 1% max fire res.

With the current Reg in the tree, you can still do Vulnerability maps without degenerating. The extra Fireresistance won't help in maps with more difficult mods (-60% for example) and there are too much efficent nodes to skill elsewhere.
You can of course pick it up if you like, but I personally prefer not to.
The node is skilled in the Guardian tree though, since he goes full ham on reg anyways, so the node is more efficient.

"
- Why the purity of lightning?

You don't really need any mana (outside of WB and Orb of Storms) in this build, so you should reserve as much Life/Mana as possible to benefit from it.
I choose PoL, because the build is using a lot of Uniques without Resistances, so you can max out your Res easier + Maximum Lightningresistance is always nice to have.

You can run your Blasphemy - Flammability or Arctic Armour instead of an additional Purity if you like.

"
- Have you theorycrafted the witch with other ascendancy?

Yes, Necromancer is horrible, since the Liferecovery of Boneoffering is pretty much wasted for a pure ES build and the Elementalist has too little to offer - Pendulum of Destruction is to unreliabe, Mastermind's Pen, Shaper and Beacon are not working with RF and the rest of the tree is kinda meeeh in comparison to the Occultist.

The only Class left, which I like to add is the Hierophant, which is probably the low damage but VERY high AoE or a hybrid RF/Flamesurge Class.

After that, I will look into the Strenth-based Classes and utilize a lot of Energy from within Jewels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Added a small comparison of Lifereg in difficult mapmods between classes in the Ascendancy section.
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 31, 2016, 7:29:57 AM
Build looks great, if gear is no issue which build variation do you think is the most worthwhile to use?

Perandus softcore, should mention that.
Last edited by Curtsie on Mar 31, 2016, 11:24:48 AM
"
Curtsie wrote:
Build looks great, if gear is no issue which build variation do you think is the most worthwhile to use?

Perandus softcore, should mention that.

Trickster with Shav's Revelation - Highest tankyness and clearspeed.
Hello Sir, i saw u are using Item Quantity on Armour, but i'm in perandus.. have another gem to put in the place or an 5l will be enough ?
"
Raphidex wrote:
Hello Sir, i saw u are using Item Quantity on Armour, but i'm in perandus.. have another gem to put in the place or an 5l will be enough ?

Item Rarity works aswell if you want better loot :P
nice build
Last edited by hengy on Apr 1, 2016, 1:22:28 AM
Any way to run grace with the trickster without shavs revelation?
Have you tried trickster with NON LEGACY ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info