[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Please post your take on the Scion equivalent. Most interested in which ascendancy classes are good options/why?

Thanks in advance.
Just found a reason why i really want to use Eye of Chayula. When my es decrease to dangerous level and i want to save myself with Vaal Disciple, 70% of times it fails cause permastun... Even if i cast all 3 sometimes none of them activate.
Hey, what are your thoughts on what the best 6th gem for pure damage output is, thinking fire penetration? Or doesnt that work with RF?
"
rulf wrote:
Hey, what are your thoughts on what the best 6th gem for pure damage output is, thinking fire penetration? Or doesnt that work with RF?

Nothing.
There is not a single usefull gem other than Item Rarity/Quantity which works with RF.

---------------------

Added Guardian + Scion Tree.
Added a picture for Jewelplacements
"
Yalani wrote:
Added Guardian + Scion Tree.

So awesome... thanks for the addition.
I wanted to start new build on new league and told myself RF totems will do (as I have played RF selfcast on standard (this build actualy)).

I have started and was w8ing long for the totem build to work (Chieftain and its totem fire immunity). Played it for a day and guess what?!

- the only ex I have found have been sold for them regret orbs and went to self cast RF

RF totems are just horrible if you have ever seen the fence from both sides!

End of the story :-)

PS: if anyone asks why - Yalani has already mentioned most but what has killed it for me? I had thought that when I place the totem the RF will be spread already but guess what - thats not the case. Even if you put it in the middle of the pack it first chuckles and then after a while it uses the skill (if you place it and there are no mobs around then there is no ring of doom!

Hop
"
Hoptam wrote:
I wanted to start new build on new league and told myself RF totems will do (as I have played RF selfcast on standard (this build actualy)).

I have started and was w8ing long for the totem build to work (Chieftain and its totem fire immunity). Played it for a day and guess what?!

- the only ex I have found have been sold for them regret orbs and went to self cast RF

PS: if anyone asks why - Yalani has already mentioned most but what has killed it for me? I had thought that when I place the totem the RF will be spread already but guess what - thats not the case. Even if you put it in the middle of the pack it first chuckles and then after a while it uses the skill (if you place it and there are no mobs around then there is no ring of doom!

Hop

Yup, same here.
I've already played RF totem in the past, but i gave it another try this league due to several buffs to the build, and because it's pretty cheap and i just wanted to get some challanges in Perandus and return to Standard ASAP.

The main problems are still there though:
•Low Clearspeed
•Casttime
•Limited AoE
•Horrible leveling expierience (pretty much the same with pure RF though)
•Totems can die pretty easily
•Not really that tanky

I ended up respeccing the char to pure selfcast (lifebased)RF.
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 29, 2016, 2:34:41 PM
"
Yalani wrote:
"
Hoptam wrote:

Hop

Yup, same here.
I've already played RF totem in the past, but i gave it another try this league due to several buffs to the build, and because it's pretty cheap and i just wanted to get some challanges in Perandus and return to Standard ASAP.

The main problems are still there though:
•Low Clearspeed
•Casttime
•Limited AoE
•Horrible leveling expierience (pretty much the same with pure RF though)
•Totems can die pretty easily
•Not really that tanky

I ended up respeccing the char to pure selfcast (lifebased)RF.

can you please post your Perandus build then? the only stuff I can do properly is CoCDis as I have played it in all the possible variants. Your way of Chieftain would do wonders for me :-D
"
can you please post your Perandus build then? the only stuff I can do properly is CoCDis as I have played it in all the possible variants. Your way of Chieftain would do wonders for me :-D

My profile is public - The charactername is NeedMoreCreativity

As already said though, i'm not really interested in other leagues, so that character is still fairly low + selffound gear + probably not the most efficient passivetree, since i haven't min/maxed anything.

I also don't have the last 2 Ascendancy points yet, since the last points for the Chieftain tree are pretty meeeh anyways.
Last edited by Yalani on Mar 29, 2016, 2:50:40 PM
^^ yeah rf totems are suck, i tried to do reverse knock back manually or in a totem but could never hit things fast enough to drag them into the totem/s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info