[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Currently lvl 87 and i must say that this build is great. Now that i got Grace running there's no much problem with stun ( that i had few pages ago ).

1100 hp, 12095 es, 90% fire res, 12k evasion. Thought my biggest problem is currently getting enought STR on gear so i had to get 2-3 30str passives and single 30dex for Grace.

Current tree :

My current gear :
Spoiler

What can i improve here ? Resistances on belt are little low so i don't have capped lightning resistance but there wasn't any better with STR on martket. Also is that gold ring worth crafting ES on it ?
Last edited by Erehr on Apr 4, 2016, 6:20:46 AM
"
junaum wrote:
I'm playing this build on a Level 77 witch. I'm well geared as well (or at least, I think so) - 10k es, 90% fire resist.

1k regen with golem.

There is a problem though, the Life upkeep. I can sustain RF without vitality due to the nice gear, but the additional regen I get from vitality+gear+golem isn't keeping me alive when I get big hits. I'm coming from a leech Duelist which was very effective at tricking death but this character is either very much alive, or just plain dead. So, am I missing anything here? I really like this build but, right now, Im dying to easily due to not being able to regen back myself.

Need your help here.

You should be fine in a few level - you will eventually reach the point, where everything around you dies pretty much instantly, so hits from melee mobs are pretty much nonexistant.

Also, try to experiment a little bit with your Curses - Enfeeble or Tempchain is a pretty solid option on Blasphemy in terms of defense, but sometimes Flammability might be better, to reach the point where everything around you dies earlier.

You still get 100% EXP on T1 Maps at level 77, and you actually should not have any problems with your amount of ES in low level Maps. Are you running maps, which are too high for your character?

"
i switch build and i did some adjustments. i know i over did it on the energy regen with blood dance. i took take big hits and recover fast with a ruby flask charge. i was able to do -9 max res maps with 40% less recover gorge map. i have a 5 link shave with Quantity and rarity and 12k es, 4934 es regen with 3 frenzy charges.

4934 is your ES recharge, which has no effect on this build - your ES regen is at 1677.

"

What can i improve here ? Resistances on belt are little low so i don't have capped lightning resistance but there wasn't any better with STR on martket. Also is that gold ring worth crafting ES on it ?

The Ring has no open Prefix, so you can't craft ES on it.
I'm not sure about your Amulet though, since the Rarity can be a Prefix, Suffix or both together - If it has an open prefix, craft added Lightning damage to attacks for Elemental Equilibrium on it, otherwise get additional stats.
EE is a pretty nice boost in damage against bosses, so try to get something on your Jewelery to proc it.

You can also leave your Vitality at ~level 15 if you have trouble getting more STR. Vitality does not really scale well with level anyways - its probably better to craft additional Lightning resistance on your Ring to max it out, instead of using the STR for a higher leveled Vitality.

Last edited by Yalani on Apr 4, 2016, 8:13:22 AM

Crafted. About res i can craft third (fire) res on ring and replace craft on boots from fire to lightning to get it capped ( need to find trusted crafter first thought ).
Last edited by Erehr on Apr 4, 2016, 8:48:34 AM
I was able to snag the Wrappings & Revelation fairly easy in Perandus (this league is insane!), so I'm playing Trickster with those.

I realize the value of Whirling Blades & Fortify, but Patient Reaper seems *insane*. How can we pass this up? A few questions:

-Does 60% increased Recovery of Life affect our regen? Is it *really* 60% improved regen?

-Is it possible to run Whirling Blades without Walk the Aether & of those reservations with high enough level gems / conq. efficiency?

-Why do you run the armour ruby flask? It seems to only give ~3 or 4 damage reduction. Why not an evasion increased (more like 8%) or-- would it not be better to run a movement speed ruby flask for clearspeed?

-Have you considered a "The Sorrow of the Divine" flask for more damage & regen? I'm assuming the consecrated ground translates to 4% more energy shield regen. I realize the redundant Zealot's Oath is redundant but it also gives increased duration over the vanilla flask.

Thank you! Elegant build. ^__^
Hi Yalani one question ... is there a reason why you dont go to zealots oaht in the guardian tree ? Or is this only a small mistake ?

And one more question .. how would you go with a 111p templar tree ? Im not sure if its better to take the damage notes to explosive impact or better the energy shield in the witch area or should i wait with the way to warriors blood ?

And how do you get elemental overload ? I know its possible with orb of storms. But if i look at your equipt you dont use orb of storms. Is your whirling blades enough for it ? ( its the only attack skill i see in your gear )

Last edited by DBB2003 on Apr 4, 2016, 6:38:16 PM
Having trouble with Patient Reaper.

My energy Shield Recharge per second increases

But...

My Energy Shield Regeneration per second stays the same.

No Mobs

Energy Shield Recharge per second is 676
Energy Shield Regeneration per second is 551

Kill a Mob
Energy Shield Recharge per second is 1082

NO CHANGE on Regeneration.
I cant seem to be able to run Vitality and Enfeeble on bloodmagic. Trickster no revelation. 2 level 20 blood magics. my profile is public if you could take a look. Character NuclearSummit----- jk fixed.
Last edited by Wordmustard on Apr 4, 2016, 4:58:19 PM
"
Boss_Crab wrote:
I was able to snag the Wrappings & Revelation fairly easy in Perandus (this league is insane!), so I'm playing Trickster with those.
-Does 60% increased Recovery of Life affect our regen? Is it *really* 60% improved regen?

Yes, it does affect Liferegeneration and stacks multiplicatively - so if you have 10% reg for example, you would have 16% for 4 seconds after killing something

"
-Is it possible to run Whirling Blades without Walk the Aether & of those reservations with high enough level gems / conq. efficiency?

Vertex provides 50% Reduced Mana Cost for socketed gems - that + 21/20 Reduced Mana, Conqueror's Efficiency + a little bit reduced Mana of the Tree allows you to use Whirling Blades without Walk the Aether. You will losse 2 level on Discipline, need a level 4 Empower for PoF to reach level 23 and loose some extra Skillpoints in return, so I don't think its worth it though.
"

-Why do you run the armour ruby flask? It seems to only give ~3 or 4 damage reduction. Why not an evasion increased (more like 8%)

I don't use an Armour Flask. I just crafted the Flask in the Gearsection real quick for the Increased Flask Effect (7% max Resistance instead of 8) - the extra Armour on it was just an unwanted Affix.
I personally use a Stibniteflask with extra Evasion to cap my chance to Evade and Blind enemies around me. That + the reduced damage taken from Enfeeble + the reduced Accuracy from Enfeeble is basically Godmode against Physical Damage.

In Labyrinth or maps with -Max Resistance, i use a Stibnite Flask with the Burnremoval Affix to turn off RF every now and than.

"
or-- would it not be better to run a movement speed ruby flask for clearspeed?

You won't need a Quicksilverflask if you are using Whirling Blades. It's nice to have if you don't use it though.

"
-Have you considered a "The Sorrow of the Divine" flask for more damage & regen? I'm assuming the consecrated ground translates to 4% more energy shield regen. I realize the redundant Zealot's Oath is redundant but it also gives increased duration over the vanilla flask.

Yes, the AoE is very small and I personally don't really need it anyways, so I stick to other Flasks.
-----------------
"

Hi Yalani one question ... is there a reason why you dont go to zealots oaht in the guardian tree ? Or is this only a small mistake ?

Yes, its a mistake - i will fix it now, thanks :)
"

And one more question .. how would you go with a 111p templar tree ? Im not sure if its better to take the damage notes to explosive impact or better the energy shield in the witch area or should i wait with the way to warriors blood ?

Depends on what youself prefer. I'd personally go with the Witch starter nodes though, since they are one of the more efficient ES nodes on the Skilltree.

"
And how do you get elemental overload ? I know its possible with orb of storms. But if i look at your equipt you dont use orb of storms. Is your whirling blades enough for it ? ( its the only attack skill i see in your gear )

Initially it was planned to proc it with Whirling Blades.
Its pretty unreliable though, so I respecced it - a Boots Enchantment with increased Critical Strike Chance might solve this Problem, but my damage is high enough without it anyway, so I (and other who are playing the Trickster with Shav's, since the Trickster is designed around people with higher budget) don't really need it.
Other Classes have the benefit of Orb of Storms to proc Elemental Overload though. I assume, that Bladevortex will work pretty well for EO aswell, but Orb of Storms also procs Elemental Equilibrium at the same time and has a higher AoE on top of it (for Curse on Hit).
-------------
"
Having trouble with Patient Reaper.

My energy Shield Recharge per second increases

But...

My Energy Shield Regeneration per second stays the same.

No Mobs

Energy Shield Recharge per second is 676

Kill a Mob
Energy Shield Recharge per second is 1082

NO CHANGE on Regeneration.

Your Regeneration will be increased by Patient Reaper - it's just a visual bug. No idea why it shows the correct values of Energy Shield Recharge though.

I just wasted 20 Regret Orbs to test it :P

Last edited by Yalani on Apr 4, 2016, 7:55:00 PM
Private profile! What is this blasphemy! And have you done the lab with trickster without revelation. Have 10k es. I melt every boss ever up this this. But he takes no dmg from me. And I get no Vaal discipline charges going into him. With only 1 on bar. Resortin to paying ppl right now to run me for enchant rolling. No Bueno
Last edited by Wordmustard on Apr 4, 2016, 8:33:51 PM
"
Wordmustard wrote:
Private profile! What is this blasphemy! And have you done the lab with trickster without revelation. Have 10k es. I melt every boss ever up this this. But he takes no dmg from me. And I get no Vaal discipline charges going into him. With only 1 on bar. Resortin to paying ppl right now to run me for enchant rolling. No Bueno

I haven't tried anything besides Trickster with Shav's - the stats of every other class are purely based on math.
I played this build since almost 3 years though, and the Awakening version of this build was basically worse than any of the current classes, due to the lack of Elemental Focus, Elemental Overload and ofc Ascendancy Classes. I did pretty well in T15 maps anyways, so every Class in this guide should work, regardless of testing them or not:P

I have no problems vs Izaro with my (basically selffound) lifebased RF build on Perandus with 5k HP and no other Defense whatsoever, so you should not have any problems aswell, especially since you basically have double the amount of EHP and damage :P - try using a Flask with the burnremoval affix for Lab and use it as a panic button.
Also, are you using Elemental Equilibrium? Izaro seems to have a tonshit of Resistance for some reason, so EE really helps there.

BTW, My profile is private because of a video of another build I was playing, that I posted on Youtube a few days ago. I'm too lazy to write another guide right now, so I just linked my profile. I'm currently using the same char for another build, so I decided to make my profile private to prevent confusion until I stop being too lazy to post my gear + passives.
Last edited by Yalani on Apr 4, 2016, 9:40:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info