1.0.2 Patch Notes and New Supporter Packs!

Crystal butterfly wings.... really?
They don't fit the game style at all imo. Same goes for the huge crystal portal (even though the portal looks insane)

There is no background lore/ area/ anything with those crystals.
Just BAM in the game. Please don't go to much towards D3/japanese art design.
The realism in the game gets munched down like this bit by bit.

Game is still awesome though, no doubt about that! But I must say I play a lot less lately, I still don't really like the new passive tree with the scion in the middle.

p.s. I like the pelgrim hats a lot, but halloween took my head haha xD
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
I "hate" YOU GUYS!

There goes my 120 bux.T-T
there goes the holiday savings :p

GG GGG
I need more purple titles
Anyone else still waiting on the packs from open beta to be delivered? I haven't even got to enjoy my first purchase and new ones are already out. Imagine how messed up J!NX has to be right now.
PvP please :(
Thanks for complete soundtrack.
In general, it is one of the most awesome things I ever heard, so MOAR is always welcome.

Keep up the good job (and fix dat darn Multistrike's targets!)
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
nazgul1313 wrote:
Anyone else still waiting on the packs from open beta to be delivered? I haven't even got to enjoy my first purchase and new ones are already out. Imagine how messed up J!NX has to be right now.

yes
i agree with some people, those new items look tacky

needs to be darker man!!!

hell portal
not some star war galaxy crap

and those shield/back thingys dont interest me what so ever
"
nazgul1313 wrote:

haven't got mine either
With the patch my double strike marauder lost exactly 50% of his DPS. Anyone else having this problem?
Last edited by xtlc on Nov 29, 2013, 5:47:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info