Descent: Champions Starter Uniques

WTF???!!! I couldn't find the chests with uniques in the beginning or anywhere else. I didn't search everywhere because I assumed maybe they don't show every time or that they show later even though it says in the beginning because I didn't find them anywhere around. So, where were they???
Part of me wants to try that bow with Freezing Pulse. That could be hilarious. Or bad.
"
mladenshterev wrote:
WTF???!!! I couldn't find the chests with uniques in the beginning or anywhere else. I didn't search everywhere because I assumed maybe they don't show every time or that they show later even though it says in the beginning because I didn't find them anywhere around. So, where were they???

They're in Descent: Champions, not regular Descent. Paying attention to details will help you out immensely.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Some people I see are annoyed by the times. I know you guys are busy but looking long term into the future I still think it would be cool to see challenge style races eventually along side the normal races. For example an endless descent that was always open for an entire season with different leader boards for different milestones, fastest time to enter zone 3, zone 5, zone 7 etc, furthest zone reached ignoring time as a factor, most monsters killed.. and then have rewards for each of the goals at the end of the season. That would allow people who arnt good with set times to just log on and try and best the top score when it suits them, it gives the racer racers something to aim for, it gives the guys who are slower but steady something to aim for, you dont always have to play it the same way for the same objectives.

It wouldnt have that 'all playing together at the same time' community thing of normal races, but I think theres room for both and it would have a different community aspect to it. Obviously GGG have a to do list thats 4 years long already but just throwing it out there as an idea for future seasons.

yeaaah! +1
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
"
feuerbach wrote:
i wanna ask if you guys at GGG hate European players or just don't give a sh*t?

first 10 dates of "1 Hr Descent Champions":

FRI 9.00pm
MON 12.00am
TUES 10.00am
WED 7.00am
WED 5.00pm
THU 12.00am
THU 2.00pm
SUN 3.00am
MON 3.00am
MON 9.00pm

seriously guys...

WHAT THE FUCK?

as a 31 year old fully employed guy with an active social life i can only participate in TWO of these races and only if i ditch my GF on a Friday night...

the over all race calendar is bad enough for us and i don't want to start *that" discussion again but i would appreciate it if you could at least make some changes to the dates of the new Descent Champions races (maybe more dates on the weekend?) so we can play more of them without going "no-life"

thanks

+1

I know a lot of the players are based in the usa, but that is no excuse not to have more races on europe primetime.
Decent Champions is something I would like to try!

Cant play though, on EU time, example race staring early hours in the morning.

So all you guys that do get to play don't trash (or say you cant understand why players don't race, there is a lot of that in the forums) the rest that cant play. There is an obvious reason for that.

Enjoy the race.....
Last edited by Kenza on Nov 19, 2013, 1:15:51 PM
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
"
feuerbach wrote:

FRI 9.00pm
MON 12.00am
TUES 10.00am
WED 7.00am
WED 5.00pm
THU 12.00am
THU 2.00pm
SUN 3.00am
MON 3.00am
MON 9.00pm

seriously guys...

WHAT THE FUCK?

as a 31 year old fully employed guy with an active social life i can only participate in TWO of these races and only if i ditch my GF on a Friday night...

the over all race calendar is bad enough for us and i don't want to start *that" discussion again but i would appreciate it if you could at least make some changes to the dates of the new Descent Champions races (maybe more dates on the weekend?) so we can play more of them without going "no-life"

thanks

+1

I know a lot of the players are based in the usa, but that is no excuse not to have more races on europe primetime.

I just had to add to this:

GGG, please remember there is a player base out there, fully employed, that play every night, that you would want to retain as POE supporters.

Cheers
U should put more incentive on the lowlife fighting. Just saying.
"
Kenza wrote:
"
PYF_Secret wrote:
"
feuerbach wrote:

FRI 9.00pm
MON 12.00am
TUES 10.00am
WED 7.00am
WED 5.00pm
THU 12.00am
THU 2.00pm
SUN 3.00am
MON 3.00am
MON 9.00pm

seriously guys...

WHAT THE FUCK?

the over all race calendar is bad enough for us and i don't want to start *that" discussion again but i would appreciate it if you could at least make some changes to the dates of the new
Descent Champions races (maybe more dates on the weekend?) so we can play more of them without going "no-life"

thanks

+1

I just had to add to this:

GGG, please remember there is a player base out there, fully employed, that play every night, that you would want to retain as POE supporters.

Cheers

pm doesnt exist ? thats fucked up
"
morbo wrote:
With the personal achievements and challenges sheets on the forum, GGG could make Descent a "permanent" race.

Instead of waiting for a scheduled race, you could start a Descent character whenever you wanted. That char would have a timer of 1 hour of existence at the end of which it would be removed to null league.

The achievements would log your best Descent run (maybe per character class). There would be a seasonal ladder of best times per class per account.

This way no lifers would still no-life the shyt out of Descent and win the ladder, normal people with jobs would be able to play it whenever they would have spare time. Everybody wins!

What a lovely idea! I'm signing under that with both hands and feets ;)
I would love to participate for an hour in a time that suits me best. Also you could give a limit number of tries if "limitless" number of tries is too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info