Descent: Champions Starter Uniques

:( sad im working so gona miss this race i hope before this season ends i will be able to play at least one of this decent champions race
"
morbo wrote:
With the personal achievements and challenges sheets on the forum, GGG could make Descent a "permanent" race.

Instead of waiting for a scheduled race, you could start a Descent character whenever you wanted. That char would have a timer of 1 hour of existence at the end of which it would be removed to null league.

The achievements would log your best Descent run (maybe per character class). There would be a seasonal ladder of best times per class per account.

This way no lifers would still no-life the shyt out of Descent and win the ladder, normal people with jobs would be able to play it whenever they would have spare time. Everybody wins!

Fully agree to this! Maybe combined with a max. number of tries, though...
"NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SAVE YOU FROM ME!" - Diablo in his good old times...
"
The_x_ile wrote:
chris : and you're allowed to choose one Unique from each chest.

oh, thanks! seems I missed this significant difference to the regular descent game mechanics ^^ (and by a look now, it seems obvious to work that way)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
These are great an everything. But there seems to be a lack of Phys damage weapons, namely maces in this list.

Additionally, WTB Primetime Aus/NZ races.
I think there should be a quiver.
no Maul? :(
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
"
SaranCadrey wrote:
That bow, seems just like spectral throw. I'm on it!
just noticed that mod, sounds fun!
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
Awful experience! I got 160-400 ping on EU servers and that is the reason of my rip on brutus, hits from nowhere, cant hit anything. Sooo bad but i hope it will be fixed for next race.
"
fRxDimitrov wrote:
Awful experience! I got 160-400 ping on EU servers and that is the reason of my rip on brutus, hits from nowhere, cant hit anything. Sooo bad but i hope it will be fixed for next race.

+1

from Eu server, died on brutus me too due to massive lag & desynch.
I have a question about the unique belt.

Does the "30% reduced Flask effect duration" mod only apply to utility flasks like Quicksilver Flask?

In other words, is it a negative mod?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info