Descent: Champions Starter Uniques

Super excited for descent:champions now!!
Once upon a time this game was my life.
Omfg, so sick.

This will be my first race that I will actually participate in, in a long time. I've only been in 3 ever, and really, this gets me excited.

Really can't wait. I think there is so much untapped potential with the races and I'm glad you guys are finally realizing it by running this new race.

I like to throw it out for fun, but seriously, you guys could go way further with these races and it would get people who never race (like me) to join in. Like imagine brutus mode? You go through Wraeclast like any normal race but as brutus and you get the hook, ground slam, and melee attack as you're only skills. And you get to go through wraeclast playing as Brutus. How fucking sick would that be?

I hope you guys keep up the innovation.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Nov 18, 2013, 11:11:09 PM
Woot!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Interesting... hmmm... the plotting begins.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
no words can describe how i feel when i saw the 500% ignite duration...
raider op
Was really happy to see these uniques in the teaser video.

Part of the reason was that we were told for the first Descent that we'd be getting items more powerful than in the base leagues because they were never transferred, but I never really felt that way while playing it. (which is why I mostly didn't play it.)
Does that bow work like spectral throw?

If so, all my wats.
Nice equipments for a race there. will be slightly tricky for everyone. Goodluck
Dat sash...
Bring back race seasons.
when are you gona spill the white socket recipe?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info