Descent: Champions Starter Uniques

Dat ignite duration. This looks awesome!
During the work days pls add more races to start at 19-20 pm eu time zone.....working ppl have no races ..only during weekend we get to play and then they are to long like 3h pt..hope GGG will improve this..
Thx and have a nice day.
Nice :)
IGN: Kira_Dan
these look really fun, I think this is a great way to go for races. The video was also funny...

"...descent champions which takes place in a fictional scenario..."

unlike the main quest/mapping which are base round a rl scenario :D. A sure sign you are owed a little holiday Chris.

Id like to see more of this sort of tailored racing, obviously it takes time and youve got a million and one issues on your plate with a million and one idiots like me moaning about crap on the forums but its cool you've managed to get this together and if we see more of it in the future it can only be a good thing imo.

Some people I see are annoyed by the times. I know you guys are busy but looking long term into the future I still think it would be cool to see challenge style races eventually along side the normal races. For example an endless descent that was always open for an entire season with different leader boards for different milestones, fastest time to enter zone 3, zone 5, zone 7 etc, furthest zone reached ignoring time as a factor, most monsters killed.. and then have rewards for each of the goals at the end of the season. That would allow people who arnt good with set times to just log on and try and best the top score when it suits them, it gives the racer racers something to aim for, it gives the guys who are slower but steady something to aim for, you dont always have to play it the same way for the same objectives.

It wouldnt have that 'all playing together at the same time' community thing of normal races, but I think theres room for both and it would have a different community aspect to it. Obviously GGG have a to do list thats 4 years long already but just throwing it out there as an idea for future seasons.
No claws? I am saddened by this.
"
morbo wrote:
With the personal achievements and challenges sheets on the forum, GGG could make Descent a "permanent" race.

Instead of waiting for a scheduled race, you could start a Descent character whenever you wanted. That char would have a timer of 1 hour of existence at the end of which it would be removed to null league.

The achievements would log your best Descent run (maybe per character class). There would be a seasonal ladder of best times per class per account.

This way no lifers would still no-life the shyt out of Descent and win the ladder, normal people with jobs would be able to play it whenever they would have spare time. Everybody wins!

That's a great idea.
No unique swords/rapiers? aww.
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
"
morbo wrote:
With the personal achievements and challenges sheets on the forum, GGG could make Descent a "permanent" race.

Instead of waiting for a scheduled race, you could start a Descent character whenever you wanted. That char would have a timer of 1 hour of existence at the end of which it would be removed to null league.

The achievements would log your best Descent run (maybe per character class). There would be a seasonal ladder of best times per class per account.

This way no lifers would still no-life the shyt out of Descent and win the ladder, normal people with jobs would be able to play it whenever they would have spare time. Everybody wins!

i was thinking something similar to what u said, but u should only start the race like 2-3 times, max 5. because there would be 'no lifers' that will play like 10 hours in a row and try to get higher level.
shoki's standard shop: 518172
"
MisterDevil wrote:
During the work days pls add more races to start at 19-20 pm eu time zone.....working ppl have no races ..only during weekend we get to play and then they are to long like 3h pt..hope GGG will improve this..
Thx and have a nice day.

Fully agree!
"
Xidario wrote:
"
MisterDevil wrote:
Thx and have a nice day.

Fully agree!

THIS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info