Miscellaneous News Roundup

"
"
Chris wrote:
We were blown away by the participation numbers - it's crazy to see eight to ten thousand characters enter an event!
Didn't the first race from original Descent have over 10k chars? I'm blown away that the game has launched and is on Steam and theres still only 8-10k chars entering races.(for now)

The difference is that in Descent, each person entered many, many times because their characters died so quickly. These levels of race concurrency we're seeing in Release blow our open beta figures out of the water.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I live in Auckland and applied for a CS role while back, should still have me on the records there if you need Chris lol :)
Last edited by HowNowNZ on Nov 18, 2013, 1:33:03 AM
1. Great work guys
2. Let you time you do really much here
3. Nice to see that one game that i play is supported and give changes to unbalanced stuff and and and... not like Battlefield 4 that is back in alpha state since release, PoE went better with the release, Battfield went from beta to alpha....
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
I only have one thing to say.

Great work guys!
Any news about (bigger) updates to combat prediction system to improve on the desync issues, Chris?

Some news bits in that direction would be appreciated.
IGN: Doenertier // Timezone: GMT+1 (Germany)
lame. fix desync.
Have all the open beta support packs been shipped? I haven't relieved mine yet but I've heard others who have gotten theirs.
"
PopeJo wrote:
lame. fix desync.

No, U
ign Krynix / if offline try GlupiChuj / if offline try FappingStrike
im usually on 5PM-11PM GMT+1
if one account just switches his chars, will this trigger the ingame popup about a "friend logging in"?

btw: jinx failed utterly at shipping parcels to europe.

i must say i already expected them to being capable of american delivery only as there were no international sizes.

since they did not put the receipt for the bill on a transparent envelope outside the parcel, my stuff is now stuck 20 km away at our customs office where i can spend half a day traveling there by bus and walking plus i have to print out some evidence for customs about what i bought there which isn't really easy as i bought the stuff at the ggg website.

yes, i will email jinx about it but this fuzz really made me regret not having taken just the points and ingame mt.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
if one account just switches his chars, will this trigger the ingame popup about a "friend logging in"?

Since its not a new login, I'd expect no such message. Probably a notification about the character-change, that can be disabled?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info