Miscellaneous News Roundup

just like the majority of players are on standard there are many ppl that just don't give a damn about PvP AND racing. So-called "low" (what does that even mean, compared to what ?) numbers are indicative of NOTHING imo.
"The templar is the perfect choice of an honorable man, a true gentleman.
He is a man of god. His words are true and pure.
Finally, he wears no pants because he has no shame to hide."
Aerthas, 2014
can we have an option so that the windowed mode of POE cannot be resized. It temporarily freezes the game when u accidentally drag the window border, and I have died plenty of times because of this :(
"
nightblade157 wrote:
can we have an option so that the windowed mode of POE cannot be resized. It temporarily freezes the game when u accidentally drag the window border, and I have died plenty of times because of this :(

This! So much this!
Otherwise, keep up the good work :)
Current IGN: Trying_Yet_Again, IKillMyChars
"
Luxilia wrote:
"
nightblade157 wrote:

This! So much this!
Otherwise, keep up the good work :)

Yes! I hate that.

I always play in windowed fullscreen, benefits of windowed without chance of making the "oops I dragged/clicked outside of/resized the window" mistake.

Why not just play that way?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
I always play in windowed fullscreen, benefits of windowed without chance of making the "oops I dragged/clicked outside of/resized the window" mistake.

Why not just play that way?

I like being able to just move my mouse down to bring up the task bar for skype / firefox / whatever. It's the same as me always using one of my spell buttons to bind "move only", and getting annoyed I have to sacrifize a skill for it. Small QOL things that would be great it they fix, but not gamebraking when not fixed.
Current IGN: Trying_Yet_Again, IKillMyChars
"
nightblade157 wrote:

I'm almost absolutely sure somewhere in the forums someone made a fix for this. I don't remember the thread title but you should be able to find it with a little while searching for it. No idea if it still works or is up to date but won't hurt looking into.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

1.7k email backlog?

Wow, hard to think that back in Beta people got responses in 5 minutes.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Any news about whether or not the DoT changes will be ready by the time 1.0.2 comes around? I'm trying to level my Nemesis character, but it would be nice to get those changes out as soon as possible so I know which nodes I need to take and which gear I need to craft.
I don't envy the position of a game dev. If you don't make changes requested by players, you are cast as uncaring and ignoring the players concerns. If you listen to the players, you are accused of not having the guts to stick to your vision, and the inevitable slippery slope nonsense begins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info