[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

Did you already go CI at level 47? Do you mind posting your skill build?

Also are you in HC or Default?
Last edited by renroval on Jan 26, 2013, 4:39:46 AM
"
Redzor wrote:
I was choosing between this and summmoner build for open beta. I made a wrong decision to go this build because at level 31-35 nobody wants to sell me a Spell Totem gem even for all my resources combined. I spent nothing for crafing so far, used recipes, searched vendors each level and sold all found rares and blues to get more orbs.

For summoner, I alredy have all needed gems guaranteed from quests.

I guess I need to roll another witch as a summoner, which is a bit boring though, and go totems when I get gems or when prices settle.

Where did you get your spell totem, multiple projectiles, added cold damage, faster casting, cold penetration and reduced mana gems as a witch at levels before 35 at the start of open beta?

One of the quests in A1 Cruel gives a spell totem gem to most classes.
"
renroval wrote:

Well his gear is "Default league" verified.

"
Redzor wrote:
I was choosing between this and summmoner build for open beta. I made a wrong decision to go this build because at level 31-35 nobody wants to sell me a Spell Totem gem even for all my resources combined. I spent nothing for crafing so far, used recipes, searched vendors each level and sold all found rares and blues to get more orbs.

[...]

Where did you get your spell totem, multiple projectiles, added cold damage, faster casting, cold penetration and reduced mana gems as a witch at levels before 35 at the start of open beta?

Spell totem-> Maligor's Spike Quest(cruel)

As he said, the build starts to be powerful at mid to lategame.
You get most skill gems around cruel difficulty, just be a bit more active in the trade chat and you will get the gems you deserve.

with this build, which of the bandits do you kill in a2? or do you go for extra skillpoints? i really think the extra skillpoints are good, but 3-4x 8% allres is not bad either.
"
DezAnthem wrote:
"
renroval wrote:

Well his gear is "Default league" verified.

"
Redzor wrote:

[...]

Spell totem-> Maligor's Spike Quest(cruel)

As he said, the build starts to be powerful at mid to lategame.
You get most skill gems around cruel difficulty, just be a bit more active in the trade chat and you will get the gems you deserve.

Thanks for that. I don't think this build can honestly survive with the nerf to CI. Survivability and all.
I've just played since open beta, and I followed your passive skill tree. I am a little bit confused about your skill tree after I got frostbite gem, It needs dex around 23, but your dex only 14. Is there any way to boost my dex so that I can using frostbite and level it up? Thanks , your guide really helpful though!
Does your passives change now that you added bear and fire trap. Looking forward to an update on the guide. Thanks.
What are the mechanics of % cast speed from quality on GMP? Is it the same as getting % from a node or somehow otherwise multiplies? I got lucky and landed a 15% GMP and my totems are casting pretty damn fast, at least there is no problem with it. I haven't gone out of my way for the cast speed nodes near Witch or Shadow start yet either.

I've got a bear trap leveled a bit since it was my snare before I found frost wall. I like conversion trap and was thinking to try that with the increased duration I found. No fire trap yet but I am right next to the trap nodes already.

This build is fun, but painful until you have GMP. I was really low level getting into act 2 cruel and did nowhere near enough damage, but doing really good now and really trying to play the build as it is intended.

Projectile speed doesn't matter right? I happened to get a 5% Ice spear and have been leveling it up alongside my regular one and it is only 1 level behind. 15% projectile speed maybe only matters when a monster is running around dodging the spears.
"
hypershatter wrote:

cant believe got this drop second day of playing. GG luck

Nice drop.

I just started today . lvl 1 :D missed OB start, got bisy...
I'm in trouble, now lv29 act3 normal. How am i supposed to go through act3? I needed help to defeat Vaal on act2. My dps is poor, i 3-shot white mobs... now i'm using freezing pulse and fireball (highest dps skills i have), i also have decoy and shockwawe but they are useless, they get one-shotted by everything and i can't level them up because of strenght needed. Whick skills combination should i use to complete act3? thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info