[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

I'm still wondering if it's still possible to survive with simply just shield and no health with this build. Love the build so far but damn it's scary to get hit O_O
"
samuraiduel wrote:
"
traumaxbl wrote:
How much high should we levelling gems like Clarify? At lv.8 It reserves 180 mana.

Generally you can just keep enough unreserved mana pool that you can cast 2 totems, rest is regen.

Thank you for your answer, but i'm worried to overleveling Clarify gem.
Can you tell me how much mana do i need to make this build works? How much mana reserved? Thanks in advance.
How do you get the dex for frostbite ?

I don't see any dex in your build :S
"
meldorqc wrote:
How do you get the dex for frostbite ?

I don't see any dex in your build :S

You can get Dex from items as well.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Could someone post the link to the witch/ci build without tinyurl (its blocked for me cause of a suspicious website >.>
"
Ryouichi wrote:
Could someone post the link to the witch/ci build without tinyurl (its blocked for me cause of a suspicious website >.>

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAP0C4wL-B2MHpQ5IES8RUBGWFLAV5xa_FvMXUBdUHNwdFB6UIoEmPCynLL8vnTlSOjA74ULDSbJMLU5tVytYB1nzWitd8l8qZp5tGXBScNVzU3OzdFV4unzOf8aCEIIeh9uIQot6jDaOPI9GkyeZmpuhnaOfe6IuoqOj8qcrrD-smLb3u9a8N8AawFTBxcHzw23Q0NVP3nffhN-w4vfmgelz62Pr5OwY8GvyHfPq99f60vyr
i just went into cruel. have ice spear totem, gmp. it seems so weak? dmg output is quite low i keep running all the time and have to kite. and the totem die so fast... dmg reduction of 40% really hurts... is that normal?

it does require gear then? at least 5 link ?

i feel that you should only do 2 totem like in very very late game?

Any tips?

Edit:
i putted on cast speed on the spear dmg output better. use zombie and fire trap. works better now :)
Last edited by KuroiKami on Jan 26, 2013, 12:24:20 AM
i don't understand how the CI witch works. when you get CI, your HP drops to 1.. so how are you supposed to survive hits? how much shield amount do you have?

btw, can you give me an opinion on this templar dual totem curse/ cold spear build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMC_gVbB6UOPA_EFCAUcRSwFecXVBiRGYUaOBpsHNwfAiKBJKok4SlPLJwspy0fLUcyfjbFNug26TlSOjA6Ujt8QapCw0SrRtdJsk5tTrpQQlBHVa5WSlgHWK9Z81orWqZdxl3yZk9tGW6qcFJw1XKpc7N4DX_GgUmCEIKbi4yMNo48jmSPRo-mkFWVBJuhna6eoaKjo_KnCKcwp4SpbqyYrKqvm7I4tQS18rb6uMq8N8AawfPQ0Ngk3MffhN-w37_hc-NW42rkIuTr7DjtIPBr8-r3Mvem99f46_tF

this is more of a lvl 80-90 build.. im gonna grab the crit multipliers last.

Do you think iron grip is worth it?
IGN: anomolies
Last edited by anomolies on Jan 26, 2013, 2:52:02 AM

cant believe got this drop second day of playing. GG luck
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
I was choosing between this and summmoner build for open beta. I made a wrong decision to go this build because at level 31-35 nobody wants to sell me a Spell Totem gem even for all my resources combined. I spent nothing for crafing so far, used recipes, searched vendors each level and sold all found rares and blues to get more orbs.

For summoner, I alredy have all needed gems guaranteed from quests.

I guess I need to roll another witch as a summoner, which is a bit boring though, and go totems when I get gems or when prices settle.

Where did you get your spell totem, multiple projectiles, added cold damage, faster casting, cold penetration and reduced mana gems as a witch at levels before 35 at the start of open beta?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info