[Strongest Solo Variation: Projectile Madness Spectres] LMP/GMP Ice Spear 2x Totem 2x Curse 3x Traps

im running into lack of agi/str issues when i need to equip/lv up my gems, am i doing something wrong?
well i am lvl 50 already solo farming act 3 content atm. not sure why people are having so much trouble.
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
i don't understand how the CI witch works. when you get CI, your HP drops to 1.. so how are you supposed to survive hits? how much shield amount do you have?

btw, can you give me an opinion on this templar dual totem curse/ cold spear build?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAuMC_gVbB6UOPA_EFCAUcRSwFecXVBiRGYUaOBpsHNwfAiKBJKok4SlPLJwspy0fLUcyfjbFNug26TlSOjA6Ujt8QapCw0SrRtdJsk5tTrpQQlBHVa5WSlgHWK9Z81orWqZdxl3yZk9tGW6qcFJw1XKpc7N4DX_GgUmCEIKbi4yMNo48jmSPRo-mkFWVBJuhna6eoaKjo_KnCKcwp4SpbqyYrKqvm7I4tQS18rb6uMq8N8AawfPQ0Ngk3MffhN-w37_hc-NW42rkIuTr7DjtIPBr8-r3Mvem99f46_tF

this is more of a lvl 80-90 build.. im gonna grab the crit multipliers last.

The major difference is iron grip... do you think it's worth it? Or would I be better off grabbing the elemental / spell dmg nodes near the other tree?
IGN: anomolies
Last edited by anomolies on Jan 26, 2013, 2:23:01 PM
I just noticed that you made a change to the skill tree path in the beginning where it branches off to the left. Yesterday you chose the "Increased Critical Strike Chance" nodes while the passive tree today shows that you picked the "Increased Cast Speed". Pretty much wondering what happened?
"
Intoxikate wrote:
I just noticed that you made a change to the skill tree path in the beginning where it branches off to the left. Yesterday you chose the "Increased Critical Strike Chance" nodes while the passive tree today shows that you picked the "Increased Cast Speed". Pretty much wondering what happened?

i like cast speed better now in OB. that tree was from CB
^^ So pretty much have to reroll the char if I followed that Increased Crit Chance" nodes?
"
Intoxikate wrote:
^^ So pretty much have to reroll the char if I followed that Increased Crit Chance" nodes?

if you want to reroll because of 3 nodes go ahead.
CI would be getting gear with purely shields. How will you handle physical damage with no armor whatsoever?
"
Miyavi wrote:
In CB I was a Cold/Crit/CI Witch, using mainly Freezing Pulse to blow stuff up and Ice Spear to snipe out certain foes.

With freezing pulse I could clear big packs in no time, and I didn't even have good stuff on me, but freezing pulse was around 1k dps.

So.. How's this build compared to the one I was using in terms of farming speed and such?
I also tried totem+lmp+Ice Spear, but it was awfully slow, and it took ages to kill anything.

"
hypershatter wrote:

Mind answering this, please? This is the only this avoiding me to start this build right now.
I also heard that the build I was running in CB was nerfed, but don't know how.

So... simply that. How do you do while farming?
"
hypershatter wrote:
"
Intoxikate wrote:

Hypershatter can you please update the tree for 40+?
IGN FoxForceFujitaFive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info