The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

"
elvy wrote:
"
PathOfNerfs wrote:
"
elvy wrote:

Hello there mr troll, you seem to have missed 8 out of the 10 bullet points from the OP! Achievement [fail at trolling] complete for you!

Generic forum rats who quote-mine posts and complain about quote-mining should have their posting privileges removed.
Abstain from further posting.

I agree! And since you quote-mined me, we should both shut up! /leaves

That's not quote-mining. Please, consult a dictionary.

My original point still stands. GGG is taking the same approach as a lot of other popular games by entirely neglecting older skills and covering them up with newer ones.
Not to mention the lack of attention to feedback.

EDIT: Just looking at the DoT section under the 1.0.0 thread, who in the hell at GGG considered Viper Strike and Poison Arrow to be strong without support gems? I'm having a hard time believing anyone at GGG even plays this game considering all of the mislabeling going on. The vast majority of the community is aware of their weaknesses and their sheer lack of usefulness.
Last edited by PathOfNerfs on Nov 14, 2013, 11:56:56 PM
DoT adjustments are nice, but the most important fix regarding those is making magic find work with them properly.
"
Chris wrote:
Thanks for the feedback about the lack of Domination vs Nemesis PvP segregation. There are problems with too much segregation (especially in leagues like Hardcore that don't have as many players) but we'll take it on board. I'd love to have it entirely league-specific but only if there are enough players to make it awesome.

"
colexian wrote:
While I think the video for the 1.0.1 patch was very enjoyable, if it takes time away from development or otherwise improving them game then I am disinclined to approve of them.
As you said, they take considerable time.

It's just my weekend really :P

Given how many "scrubcore" comments domination/standard players have to deal with all the time, I say the hardcore league players have no real right to complain here...

You guys keep saying how much better you are...put up or shut up. ;)
I hate hating, but I kinda wish 1.0.2 was reverting back to 1.0.0e (or whatever the last patch for 1.0 was)

with the addition of character screen, ofc.
OFC id love videos about every big patch!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
I was just saying yesterday that Viper Striker being too useful for most Nemesis characters, and it is now getting "fixed." ~_~
You won't have my gear.
What about nerfing another gem to the ground ? Yea you probably forgot to add this i will say the spectral stuff is tooooo OP nerf it plix thanks
"
twistedforce wrote:
awesome :), by the way I love the videos tbh but if they are taking to long might be a good idea to think about making them simpler in some way or just cut them out all together.

p.s. any chance for maybe a livestream for 1hr on a certain day of the month? I think a lot of people would love to interact with you and just chat nothing serious unless you would want it that way.

This seems like a great way to preview upcoming content as well!
IGN: Frostveil

"
A fix to the problem that occurs when you get too many effects on the same entity. You'll know what I mean if you were ever on fire while using Blood Rage.

Is THAT why it was happening? I've been trying to figure it out for weeks.
If I have two fish, and you have three fish, how many fish do we have?
None. These are MY fish.
More great news. I <3 you GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info