The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

Definitely a lot of wait and see changes there. This one, though, I'm ecstatic about

"
The ability to exit to the character selection screen rather than the main menu. This may be patched in earlier than 1.0.2.

Thank you for getting this one in.
Do more videos.
Thanks for the latest update, Chris! I know the videos take more effort, but I agree with those who've said that it's worth it.

As someone trying to attract new players to the game, the videos are more attractive and intriguing for potential new players to look at instead of a wall of text.

I'm looking forward to the new primary skill. But I also think that the old "secondary" skills could use some love.

As a quick example- Searing Bond- would probably be more attractive with something like "Can be cast in addition to your max number of totems." (Effectively making it a + 1 totem, but without the versatility of loading it up with another skill of choice.) I don't know if that's too powerful though, but it would definitely make it something worth looking at.

Keep up the great work!
"
Azninja wrote:
can you make the description for Cast on Damage Taken easier to understand? the one i have is level 4 and it says something like "works on skill gems up to level 47" and i dont know what means, i thought skill gems max out at level 20.

It is the required level to use the skill gem, not the level of the gem itself.
While I think the video for the 1.0.1 patch was very enjoyable, if it takes time away from development or otherwise improving them game then I am disinclined to approve of them.
As you said, they take considerable time.
The video was definitely good thing, everything was summarized there pretty well. Keep making those videos about patches :)
"
Aux wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
I can't hope enough that the PvP will be league specific.

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

I don't even know what to say, words escape me right now...

+1 to this.
"
Aux wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

In 1.0.2, Standard and Hardcore can fight each other. Domination and Nemesis can fight each other. The old leagues cannot fight the new leagues because that's unfair.

The advantage Domination has over Nemesis is huge, I can't see how this is fair even slightly. I just knew after waiting for legit PvP for so long that some bullshit like this would turn up where hardcore is pitted against softcore.

+1, mumble crew rep'
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
Upcoming update video = Yes!

"
Aux wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

+1 to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info