The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

"
Chris wrote:
...we want to make sure it's fully tested.

Like CoDT? or the patch that caused Carrion Queens to RIP HC characters? Calling it right now there will again be unintended consequences of the patch.

I have lost faith in the testing of patches.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
When is the proper trading system coming? it's a mess atm and I spend more time trying to buy/sell something than actually playing the game, and most of the time I don't get any results, even with poexplorer.
"
Chris wrote:
...Was the video we made about the 1.0.1 patch useful? It takes considerable time to make videos like that but if people like them then we'll keep doing them.

The video was well made, but I honestly feel that I get more out of just reading the patch notes. Probably best to spend time on other things.
"
Hunter27 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
...Was the video we made about the 1.0.1 patch useful? It takes considerable time to make videos like that but if people like them then we'll keep doing them.

The video was well made, but I honestly feel that I get more out of just reading the patch notes. Probably best to spend time on other things.

I am fully agree.
Thanks for giving us a heads up, its much appreciated. Its nice to know what to expect.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple
Nothing about Desync problems ? I came with patch 1.0 this game is awesome, but i don't play it anymore because of Desync / lag issue the game is not funt to play
What about the disconnections? For many users this is a constant issue and we have no feedback from you guys.
Maybe you should make the game playable before adding all this trivial bullshit. You're adding micro transactions and are honestly expecting people to give you more money when you refuse to address serious issues.. Many, many people are losing faith and you don't seem to give two flying fucks.
Haters gonna hate.
where is? adding an option to see your friends logging on and off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info