The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

I made a viper strike ranger out of some old failed ranger experiment with the 1.0 skill reset. I'll be interested to see how the skill works after the dot change... right now I feel like the best thing the skill has going for it is that you can apply the poison charges without scaling quickly with multistrike then move on to other monsters.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Patch videos are nice, but they are kind of wasted effort. I would suggest doing them only for bigger patches (bigger in terms of impact on the game).
damn...RIP the cool bloodrage effect.
I really liked the video of 1.0.1
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
"
jamesl wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
The Unfairness of PvPing against Softcore Characters as a Hardcore Character

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Extremely Pissed,

Aux

I would think someone who faces the possibility of permanently losing their character and items at any time in PvE would whine less about the possibility of losing a SINGLE PvP match to a softcore player

Yes because most players will only pvp once.

/stupid
PVP needs some changes before it becomes popular:

1. PVP button on hud to queue up from anywhere. No waiting around, I should be able to queue up, then continue farming while I wait. Then bam, PVP is ready and the game brings me directly into it. After the PVP I spawn in town.

2. Flasks need to reset after each round.

3. Bigger maps with obstacles and monsters to kill so you can recharge your flasks.

4. Minions should not need to be recast.

5. Allow betting; basically a trade-like window that pops up, each party places orbs/items, whatever they're willing to bet, then both have to agree on it.

Bonus: Allow going hostile while in a party. Like the old days where someone would join your party, then all of a sudden they go hostile and it's on.
"It's a harsh, difficult world. You have to be prepared for it. We're not babying the players."
- Chris Wilson - Producer, Lead Designer @ Grinding Gear Games
Pitting softcore characters against hardcore characters is unfair, and I'm a softy saying that (Domination).

Please don't, this isn't fair.
"Witty remark."

Talisman SC
IGN: HerbalD
"
Lohki wrote:
I'm glad the SC and HC players won't PVP against each other. The main argument I was reading was related to the gear advantage. Another advantage is the build style. In HC, passive points are spent on survivability; while in SC, players can be less careful and throw more points in damage passives.

If you do not spec specifically for PvP, and just run a PvP spec, you are either

1) Shav's Low Life EK
2) Dead

Its not even close otherwise, any non pvp spec is simply destroyed.
i still think there should be a way for a player to revive another player (i.e. in maps that way if you die and you have a full party you can still try to get more stuff and exp)
Yeah!. Very fucking impresive!.
CASUAL GAMER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info