The Plan for Content Update 1.0.2

Yep, the video was great - keep em coming :)
Can multiple microtransaction items be on sale at the same time? I really want a pet cat
"
Papardelios wrote:
"
Ausgelebt wrote:
how about

fixing desync?

This

You guys must be new..
#NeverGoing90
"
henrikdahl wrote:
You should fix the shitty drop rate for Ming's Heart. There's currently one selling on the entire forum and the guy is not even interested in selling it. It kinda sucks when you have the currency to afford something but it's not even being sold because it simply doesn't seem to be dropping? Maybe change it so that it isn't map only drop.

It's only like max chaos res, should be hundreds of em right?
#NeverGoing90
hi Chris

for my part i only play softcore due to the lag i hav all class character 90 80 + but i cant really play correctly and a lot of friend dont go in other league due to the lag so i fix if server can be fix a lot of player will go play in hardcore because die due to a bad play yea but always die due to the lag or desync NO

ty and gl for the future its a great game
It's great but where is the fix for the Soundbug with the Creative cards? Can not be that their not fixed. --nosound and softwareaudio are no alternative to duration. sounds at these cards will be fine in the open-beta but shit in the final. what have you done in final with sound?
Dark the other side is very dark. Shut up Yoda and eat your toast.
-10% again because teleporting along the map as melee

maybe fix elemental shit first before releasing new crap

only content I'd really purchase was sword skin-> axe 2h>1h skin transfer, think about that
Nice.
"
Ausgelebt wrote:
how about

fixing desync?

Yes
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Still waiting for a good Desync fix, died 3 times in 10 minutes 'cause of it (even with /oos macro).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info