1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

"
roguemjb wrote:
"

wow I wouldnt have thought EA ^^ ... what abt flicker strike (crit dagger)? EK builds? spork? ice spear totem? all ez?

Correct. Totems are great for leech food.

OK tnx again man, few last questions - I'm annoying I know - is there a pvp penalty to dmg? As in, I think its easy to avoid flicker strike by whirling around and stuff because flicker has a small delay, but say a 40k flicker crit - thats gotta one shot if it connects, no matter what. Ever experienced this? And how do you deal with immortal call with long durations? Or is banned in gm high level dueling? If yes, what common things are banned?

"

OK tnx again man, few last questions - I'm annoying I know - is there a pvp penalty to dmg? As in, I think its easy to avoid flicker strike by whirling around and stuff because flicker has a small delay, but say a 40k flicker crit - thats gotta one shot if it connects, no matter what. Ever experienced this? And how do you deal with immortal call with long durations? Or is banned in gm high level dueling? If yes, what common things are banned?

There is no penalty to damage yet or any limit to what you can use in the arena, anything goes. I haven't seen any flicker builds yet, but unless they can stack charges super fast with quill rain then flicker me, it's totally useless. My last character was a flicker shadow with 180k dps, but was worthless in arena for this reason. Also, swords are the only weapons with antiblock nodes, which in my opinion is going to be mandatory to do any damage as melee.
u will loose as dw :)

contact me for test ign at signature

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Why no leather and steel node?
"
boye wrote:
Why no leather and steel node?

I have found whirling blades to be amazing for transportation, which is why I don't find speed on boots necessary. I keep putting it off to grab it, but more armor and speed isn't as necessary as other nodes yet. Armor isn't nearly as important as health in arena, as big hits are mitigated less than smaller hits. It is on my end build, just haven't grabbed it yet as of 85.
Are you on domination? Because i would like to pvp you :)
Add me if your on domination.
IGN: HighestDPSER
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Roguemjb, i have a question. Recently, i met a summoner with minion instability and lost. How can i counter that? can i use ST instead of dual strike at that time?
"
Ryogawa wrote:
Roguemjb, i have a question. Recently, i met a summoner with minion instability and lost. How can i counter that? can i use ST instead of dual strike at that time?

Well, I can't say I've ever had trouble with a summoner. If the explosion is what's killing you, whirling blades might do the trick, but if you're still getting blown up, I use lightning strike for whenever I need a ranged attack. I intend to 4 link my lightning strike eventually with LMP, it also helps a lot for trap clearing. ST might work, the problem is the range on it though and LS can hit them when they're off your screen. I most certainly would not switch my dual strike for anything just to kill minions though, you still need to kill the summoner. The minions ought to be cleared very fast, you just need to get through them to reach the summoner. Try to 4 link a ranged attack, whichever you prefer, and that should suffice.
thanks for the reply, i also have another question:
Is there a way to utilize immortal call with this build? i tried putting it on CwDT (with enduring cry) but the duration of the invincibility is far too less. Any tips?
Could this build Solo End game maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info