1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

"
inpage wrote:
The only thing i dont know is why u dont use life leech

Thanks for checking it out guys! Inpage, I have the life leech node taken right now, but it's mainly for pve. More life leech from gear would be beneficial, but not super important as I don't stick on a target for too long, after a couple seconds, it either dies or runs, allowing me to strike again for the kill. The 2% mana leech on my gloves I think is more important. A Slitherpinch or Wurm's Molt would be great starter pieces.
Anyone tried a build like this but 2h? Looking for something similar but I'd like to go 2h.
IGN Nellz
"
Vaux wrote:
Anyone tried a build like this but 2h? Looking for something similar but I'd like to go 2h.

I originally wanted to go 2h for this because of the 2h buffs with release, but all the 1h crit nodes were too good to pass up. It can be done though, just not quote as well on paper.
"
Vaux wrote:

I'm Currently leveling a 2H sword crit build (380 phys dps) Nemesis league

I'm lvl 60, here is my 80+ level plan :
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecEfgUtBqIG7gmWEPAUIBXwFvkX3BjbGS4Z1RpVGtsb-iFgI_Yk_SXfJyAn7SmlMww0NTboOlg6cT7PQKBGaUd-Sn1OKlBHUUdUkVb6Vw1Yr1nzWkhbr2BLYSFjF2SjZU1moGegah5uaXTtdPF674TZhO-HGYdqh3aIOI19kAqQbJdwmSudip65ns2fy6QZpzCoGKmUqn-quKvFrKqvor2Bvea-p8APwBrBB9Ih0k3UUtUA137ZYd0N51TrCe4O7_DyL_Pd9775Y_uL_In8xf4r_94=

I take a lot of resist nodes because I will wear Abyssus + Maligaro. I'm also thinking to run Purity of elements to put more DPS on my stuff.

The 2% mana leech on gear is mandatory.

I'm thinking of using Flicker strike + Stun/melee phys + increased critical strike chance + power charge on crit to start the fight. It could give you a chance to stun your opponent and give you extra power for your double strike.

You will of course have more DPS with a 1H sword, but you will have to use Dual strike and not Double strike. If you have a bad connection like me (actually in South africa with 200 ms) you will more enjoy double strike.
Last edited by zelihood on Nov 19, 2013, 5:05:42 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Vaux wrote:

I originally wanted to go 2h for this because of the 2h buffs with release, but all the 1h crit nodes were too good to pass up. It can be done though, just not quote as well on paper.

I'd be interested to see your take on a 2h version. I've started playing around with it myself just not sure if it's optimal.
IGN Nellz
Okay, I put together a coupme of 2h trees for yas, one at lvl 80, one at 100.

This is 80:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wMABH4FLQbuErwUIBRxFfAW-RjbGtsbyBv6HHghYCP2JP0l3ymlMZ4xsDQ1NZI26DpYQKBBqkd-Sn1N404qUEdUkVb6WK9Z81pIW69eE1-xYEthIWMXZS9lTWagZ6ByqXTtdPF4DXrvfPV-moTZhO-HGYdqh3aIOIoikGyXcJkrnYqeuZ_Lo-ekGaZXpzCpbqmUq8WsqrXyvYG-isAawKbA88EHy_XUUtUA137dDeXF5w_nVO4O7_D3Mvjr-WP7i_zF_o8=

This one at 100, allowing you to pick the nodes you prefer:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wMABH4FLQaiBu4JlhDwErwUIBRxFfAW-RfcGNsaOBrbG8gb-hx4IWAj9iT9Jd8nICmlMZ4xsDIJNDU1kjboOlg6cUCgQapHfkp9TeNOKlBHVJFW-livWfNaSFuvXhNfsWBLYSFjF2UvZU1moGegbEZuaXJscql07XTxeA1673z1fpqE2YTvhxmHaod2iDiKIpBVkGyXcJkrnYqeuZ_Lo-ekGaZXpzCnhKluqZSrxayqr6K18r2Bvoq-p8APwBrApsDzwQfL9dJN1FLVANd-3Q3lxecP51TrCe4O7_D3Mvjr-WP7i_yJ_MX-jw==

I'm doing this on my phone from work so I hope everything works correctly. With a 2h sword, you're sacrificing a lot of crit chance making it much less optimal. Also, I think heavy strike is a better choice rather than double strike, it should give more damage and the knockback could be useful in pvp.

I will answer more questions tonight as well as list some tips and tricks I've found so far. Also, can anyone suggest a good video program?
I'm lvl 22, and i've jsut bought Maligaro's gloves with good roll 1 s ( 6 chaos, is that cheap?) nway now it has 4l (3 red 1 green) i use it for Dual Strike and it has 600 dps lol
"
inpage wrote:
I'm lvl 22, and i've jsut bought Maligaro's gloves with good roll 1 s ( 6 chaos, is that cheap?) nway now it has 4l (3 red 1 green) i use it for Dual Strike and it has 600 dps lol

No shit, that's cheap. What league? They go for 2-3 ex on Domination. Grab a couple Ungil's Gauches and you will be godlike in low level pvp.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
inpage wrote:

No shit, that's cheap. What league? They go for 2-3 ex on Domination. Grab a couple Ungil's Gauches and you will be godlike in low level pvp.

2-3 ex in domination for Maligaro's? lol, probably not more than 10 chaos in Nemesis :/

I bought a almost dps perfect roll abyssus for 7 chaos yesterday aswell

What is the price in Domination?
Last edited by zelihood on Nov 20, 2013, 1:40:48 AM
"
zelihood wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
inpage wrote:

2-3 ex in domination for Maligaro's? lol, probably not more than 10 chaos in Nemesis :/

I bought a almost dps perfect roll abyssus for 7 chaos yesterday aswell

What is the price in Domination?

I paid I think 1 ex and 40 chaos for my 150% abyssus at the beginning of the league. It is barely over an ex now but 7 chaos is crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info