1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

so this negative stat would not be good on reflect physical maps? or pve? or not noticeable?
I think it will be deadly, I have a PvE only helmet...

Don't go full crit with this helmet on maps in HC or Nemesis...
"
zelihood wrote:
I think it will be deadly, I have a PvE only helmet...

Don't go full crit with this helmet on maps in HC or Nemesis...

Agreed. I simply don't do reflect maps. Rat's nest would be a good alternative or Starkonja's or just a rare with life/resists.
I'm debating using a Death's Oath to replace my super low chest, what do you guys think? The life leech would be awesome, the attack speed as well, and the 50 to all attributes would grant some life and 10% more phys damage, as well as allowing me to use a high level critical weakness. My current chest is doodoo. Thoughts?
Is this build viable for maps? Whats about reflects and chaos? For maps i shouldn't take antilock nodes and get more life/armor i assume?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Is this build viable for maps? Whats about reflects and chaos? For maps i shouldn't take antilock nodes and get more life/armor i assume?

I do 75 maps and Dominus with my guild with ease. Chaos maps don't really touch my health since I have enough regen. Reflects destroy me though, even ele reflect, but my resists are also terrible.
"
roguemjb wrote:

I do 75 maps and Dominus with my guild with ease. Chaos maps don't really touch my health since I have enough regen. Reflects destroy me though, even ele reflect, but my resists are also terrible.

As i thought. Ive changed your build a little bit, wanna try it with dual Eclipse with red sockets (maybe with one green for speed but I'm afraid i will be running out of mana very fast in this case).
"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

As i thought. Ive changed your build a little bit, wanna try it with dual Eclipse with red sockets (maybe with one green for speed but I'm afraid i will be running out of mana very fast in this case).

Are you trying to make just a pve build? If you don't want the block nodes then stay out of that cluster completely. Those nodes are pretty bad, I only recently got those for the antiblock nodes. The bottom sword nodes by diamond flesh are much better. Also, the cool thing about this build is that you can puck up as much health as you want from the scion health node circle.

As far as prismatic eclypse goes, the damage is terrible and only any good if used to supplement your much higher dps main hand, typically for use with double strike instead of a shield. I would like to test it as an offhand though sonetime. Let me know if you get ahold of one if you're on domination.
Yes for PvE, sure i wont take these nodes, im planning to take life or damage instead. Depends on how much i will have defence.

Im planning my tree like this.

Im at domination ofc, pm me: _eclipse

Actually with 6 red sockets its +150% damage so two eclipses would give around 350 dps on top, not that bad actually, especially for PvE only :)
Last edited by Dharmatrooper on Nov 23, 2013, 2:23:20 AM
Just wanted to put out there, I finally got a pair of Maligaro's gloves and they jumped my dps to 67k from 55k. But not only do I lose the life and health from my current gloves, but I need a good mana leech ring as well. Most people in 1v1 are insta gibbed anyway, so they're not quite worth it yet. I will update all specs when I can viably use them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info