1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

bramblejack > this build . so no pvp for u :) take it easy with the crit builds.

have fun :P
"
benitoo1 wrote:
bramblejack > this build . so no pvp for u :) take it easy with the crit builds.

have fun :P

wut
Stats and screenshots updated. Finally using Maligaros!
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bramblejack

say what?! more crit = faster death. go go go !!!
"
benitoo1 wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bramblejack

say what?! more crit = faster death. go go go !!!

Wow. Screw that. Pretty sure they would still die first if they're wearing such a low level item, but wow.
I've strted to do make this build a couple of days before you posted yours but i didn't take any crits. I considered there was no reason for them - to low critchance, crit multi and lots of investments to increase them. It hurts survivabilty both on PvP and high lvl maps. I have 281 and 308 dps swords and 5l, lots of dmg nodes taken (mb more than you ahve atm, still i didn't bother to count). Still I have around 23k dps on single target. So the question is the following: do the crit chance 40% and Abyssus add 40k dps? Wtf?
Last edited by _TaZaR_ on Nov 25, 2013, 6:34:26 PM
"
_TaZaR_ wrote:
I've strted to do make this build a couple of days before you posted yours but i didn't take any crits. I considered there was no reason for them - to low critchance, crit multi and lots of investments to increase them. It hurts survivabilty both on PvP and high lvl maps. I have 281 and 308 dps swords and 5l, lots of dmg nodes taken (mb more than you ahve atm, still i didn't bother to count). Still I have around 23k dps on single target. So the question is the following: do the crit chance 40% and Abyssus add 40k dps? Wtf?

Hey Tazar, thanks for checking out the build. Part of what I wanted to showcase with my build is that going crit is actually viable, and you don't have to get Resolute Technique like almost every cookie cutter build and miss out on fun crit and status ailments. With a 600% multiplier and 40% crit chance, the damage increase is huge. I'm basically doing 6 times normal damage every other hit. It is certainly squishy yet, but my gear is still pretty lousy. The extra crit mod on my swords make a big difference too.
bump
This is a totally viable pvp build , and a great one at that.

I have just had some games with Demiricon and found him to be a match for just about anyone.
The build showcases its speed, versatility and amazing damage with less then amazing gear, he really pulls this build off admirably!
Not only that, but similar things can be said about his skill and aptitude.

Congratulations on an impressive PvP build, and character!

Looking forwards to more duels soon!

Raudax.
Updated for 1.02 with the dps calculations. Rest assured, your dual strike is still awesome. Screenshots, etc to come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info