1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

Thanks for the reply! Iam on domination.

But iam just confused as to where to start gear replacement. Just got the boots and replacing inventory in advance for lack of resists on Abyssus and Maligaro's. Also changed the right ring. Health is an ok 3.5K. Just finding it tough to generate currency at the pace needed to upgrade stuff! Do i first change the swords or armor pieces. Also, the issue iam having is balancing IIR with other stats, cuz iam just not finding stuff of value to sell!!

P.S - Look only for pure pDPS 225ish swords?
Last edited by radikel on Dec 12, 2013, 7:58:36 AM
"
radikel wrote:
Thanks for the reply! Iam on domination.

But iam just confused as to where to start gear replacement. Just got the boots and replacing inventory in advance for lack of resists on Abyssus and Maligaro's. Also changed the right ring. Health is an ok 3.5K. Just finding it tough to generate currency at the pace needed to upgrade stuff! Do i first change the swords or armor pieces. Also, the issue iam having is balancing IIR with other stats, cuz iam just not finding stuff of value to sell!!

P.S - Look only for pure pDPS 225ish swords?

I never screw with IIR. Maybe someday I will have a second set of gear with lots of IIR to farm with, but I have always done just fine without it. So honestly, forget trying to add that in for now.

Abyssus is super cheap now, don't pay more than 2 ex, you might be able to find one for 1 ex. Same with Maligaro's. Replace your chest first though, you need that 5th link. Then find an abyssus and malis. I don't know what kind of currency you're working with, but look for swords that are just 3 chaos or so each and it will be a massive upgrade. I found a 202 dps sword you can take for a chaos. Add me @demiricon
A little different.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAAYB5wMAA4cEsQUtBqIQ8BK8FCAUcRX2F9wYsBrbG60byBv6HHgj9iThJP0l3ydPMZ4xsDIJNJM1kjboOJY6cT-bQKBBqkMxRIFHfkp9TGBN404qUEdW-livWfNaSFuvXhNfsWBLYnljcGUvZU1noGxGbmlybHKpdO14DXrvfpqE2YTvh3aI8ZJ9lWaYb5krnrmj56QZplenMKluq8WsWayqr6K18rZBtxe9gb6nwA_L9dDu0k3VANwj3Q3lxeXP5w_nVO4O7-Pv8PGK9zL3o_jr-0X8xf6PbqpKyGSjGlVhIZuDg3yoB2eAeEkYTQ==

Edit: Thanks, now it look good.
Last edited by Cenjuroe on Dec 28, 2013, 4:23:31 PM
"
Cenjuroe wrote:
A little different.

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYB3AHnAwADhwSxBqIQ8BK8FCAUcRX2F9wYsBrbG60byBx4I_Yk4ST9Jd8nTymlMZ4xsDSTNZI26DiWOnE_m0GqQzFEgUp9TGBN404qUEdW-livWfNaSFuvX7FgS2J5Y3BlL2VNZ6BsRnJscql07XgNeu9-moTZhO-Hdojxkn2VZphvmSufy6PnpBmmV6cwqW6sWayqr6K18rZBtxe9gb6ny_XQ7tJN1QDcI90N5c_nD-dU7g7v4-_w8Yr3Mvej-Ov7RfzF_o90QeXFBS1AoJ654uphITIJn6OHapuDp59eExR1GlVko0d-WNtT38AP

I would suggest moving the +10 str node to the 8% mana node directly above it in duelist starting area, but it looks just like my end game build. Also, taking the 18% damage instead of skill point is a much better option imo.
Hi, i'm a player of the SEA server of poe and i find your build awesome! i just started out not long ago though, so i'm just lvl 50+. A question: If i follow your build to lvl 77 exactly and get those 2 uniques, what would my critical chance for dual strike be? I was thinking of having a lil fun (just going to be messing around) by using cast on critical strike with EKs on casual farming occasions!

P.S can you show some pvp videos?
Last edited by Ryogawa on Dec 15, 2013, 3:20:15 AM
"
Ryogawa wrote:
Hi, i'm a player of the SEA server of poe and i find your build awesome! i just started out not long ago though, so i'm just lvl 50+. A question: If i follow your build to lvl 77 exactly and get those 2 uniques, what would my critical chance for dual strike be? I was thinking of having a lil fun (just going to be messing around) by using cast on critical strike with EKs on casual farming occasions!

P.S can you show some pvp videos?

My guess would be around 30% with Abyssus and Maligaro's. Quality on Dual Strike helps a bit as well. What is an SEA server? I have been thinking of getting some videos up, but having trouble deciding which program to use, top two seem to be fraps or bandicam. Updating current stats now.
SEA as in South East Asia. Hope you make some videos soon!
Nice build, why did you decide on dualwield for pvp? Im working on a build like this, but 2H for harder hits (damn aurora)
"
boye wrote:
Nice build, why did you decide on dualwield for pvp? Im working on a build like this, but 2H for harder hits (damn aurora)

DW gives more crit % which was an important part of making it viable instead of dagger shield. And the most important part of the build is the 55% reduced block, so aurora does not intimidate me in the least. 2h swords would be fine, but would provide less crit, get less benefit from Abyssus, and you also lose the block DW provides.
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 16, 2013, 11:42:26 AM
hi! going to try this build. did you kill bandits every difficulty?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info