1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

So, you use Cleave on pve but what is you think on Cyclone gem?
"
Bash wrote:

You could certainly try that, I honestly initially tried Cleave because the Demon Hand effect was so goddamn awesome. Dual Strike is certainly better for PvP, but Cyclone could be great for PvE. Let me know what you think of it!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Bash wrote:

You could certainly try that, I honestly initially tried Cleave because the Demon Hand effect was so goddamn awesome. Dual Strike is certainly better for PvP, but Cyclone could be great for PvE. Let me know what you think of it!

yes i use for pve and i got 50k deeps with conc effect, i think is very good, mainly to kill boss.

Good build tho
Last edited by Bash on Jan 19, 2015, 7:16:13 PM
"
Bash wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Bash wrote:

yes i use for pve and i got 50k deeps with conc effect, i think is very good, mainly to kill boss.

Good build tho

Sweet man, do you use a similar build then?
What do you think about using spec throw in pve with minor changes to the tree?
just tested actually and its a terrible idea.
Last edited by zuxen on Jan 21, 2015, 2:22:06 AM
"
zuxen wrote:

That would be tricky, as spec throw is not classified as melee, and would therefore not benefit from any melee nodes, to include the big 135% melee cluster on the marauder end. In that case, you wouldn't want to to head up that way at all, but pick up some more projectile nodes.

However, if PvP is still a priority, I would just leave the tree as is, and use spec throw instead of cleave for pve. It will still be shit tons more dps than necessary and give reliable range for more survivability in pve. Try it out and let me know how you like it.
"
zuxen wrote:

Lol oh, k then. Demon Hand Cleave ftw
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 21, 2015, 2:31:47 AM
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Rauru_sama wrote:
Super Low huh. Not like I did not expect that. I started burning alch orbs and finally got a better sword, still only 5k now heh. But yeah, since I like using what I find around ( I am an scavenger at heart) I can't really complain. Just need to struggle a bit more and find some good gear and I think I can turn this around. I just have the worst luck i guess, for the record, these are my weapons...
the other gear is not even worthy of being posted ( except the heart I guess)

Wow, playing self-found, huh? That is quite an undertaking, especially if you plan on pvping. For your weapons, the ele damage is next to worthless. You need pure phys damage, and extra crit is very important. I think I have a few swords in my stash better than both of those. I could let a couple go cheap for ya.

ign gruselig or bendickson

Selffound don't need to be that terrible, this are my 2 swords from just picking them up from the floor, no alching, crafting etc. done so far:

I know they aren't good but for low / medium maps they are good enough. I have more problems surviving elemental damage...

"
Llyrain wrote:

Selffound don't need to be that terrible, this are my 2 swords from just picking them up from the floor, no alching, crafting etc. done so far:

I know they aren't good but for low / medium maps they are good enough. I have more problems surviving elemental damage...

Yah, those are a lot better lol, they'll get you to 80 no prob.

"
zuxen wrote:

I should also mention, I have been using LS in pve with LMP-PCoC-Multistrike, and it kicks ass. Awesome damage and range, covers a huge area with lmp, and if you have 50%ish crit chance, keeps charges up very easily. Also great for PvP as mentioned earlier, with or without the pcoc.
Finally, some PvP action on Torment! Had 5 or so people in Sarn arena, it was a blast. Great to see people get into killing each other, warms my heart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info