1.350 million dps tooltip [2.3] The Dashing Duelist: ~ DW Crit Sword Build - Lacerate / Dual Strike

Hey mate been reading through this thread and seems very interested to me, i've been wanting to try out pvp for awhile and this seems the perfect opportunity. I dont find pve too hard so im sure its more then adequate for me. I was just wandering if you was building this now in ambush would you still recommend me to get lightning coil? for both pve and pvp or should i switch it out for something else? Also if you would change anything in the skill tree now what would it be? Thanks in advance, just started levelling today up to 20 already :)
Hi there,

I'm still pretty new to the game, but I was wondering if this build would work at all with the scion? I've just finished my first play through and i really like the idea of pvp, im juts wondering what path i should take on the passive skill tree with the scion, should i just head towards the areas you've covered in the duellist? or would you think it's a waste of time? =) thanks for your post by the way, people like you are massively helpful to noobs like me.

Thanks again,

How to level on this build, Use Rat nest?

Now I lv 69 it easy to die.

sorry for my bad english.
"
aklnocro wrote:
How to level on this build, Use Rat nest?

Now I lv 69 it easy to die.

sorry for my bad english.

Yes, use Rat's Nest if you're dying often with Abyssus. Check out the numbers of Abyssus vs Rat's Nest on the first page to compare.

(keep in mind I haven't played for about 3 months, just checking in)
Can you please update skill tree :) update removed all passives.
"

FINALLY UPDATED!
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

FINALLY UPDATED!

Want to PvP? Though won't be on until tomorrow
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

FINALLY UPDATED!

Want to PvP? Though won't be on until tomorrow

Sure thing!
OMFG UPDATED
Updated with cost of build and bandit choices, thanks to Blav in guild!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info