A Beginner's Guide to Racing

Why queens decree as such a high reward? It's a pretty common unique, and not that good one for the summoner to be honest.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Plz make race with goal like first wich kill piety normal or cruel or dominus or other.

It Will be fun and it Will be a réal challenge, goal like that Will be more intéresting than What we do atm : rush an easy area wich give good Xp like chambre of sin or sarn or Docks... And farm this area all the Time of the race.

With a goal like first Guy wich kill a boss ppl Will need take higher risk for win, play dangerous area ..
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
OMG this is a long guide for saying
Dont race because:
-reward suck
- a select group of 20 people always win everything
-schedule is broken
-Desync
-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back
-Race performances is biased by RNG

It's either 'look for excuses why you suck at racing' (see quote) or just have fun :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
-reward suck
-schedule is broken
-Desync
-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back

Don't be an ass. Some people like racing even if you think it's a waste of time.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
-reward suck
-schedule is broken
-Desync

If it's so massively RNG dependant how come the same players always win?

Your post is just a bad excuse for being bad at racing.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
I am surprised how many people complain that only top players win every time and it isn't worth trying. You can totally acquire a lot of points over time and sometimes you can still manage to win. Hell, I got second place and top Templar in a 2 hour race once and I am definitely not a top player.
I highly advise people to give it a try. It is a lot of fun and it also teaches you a lot of skills that can make running through the game with new alts a much faster experience.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
- reward suck
- schedule is broken
- Desync
- You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back

the stupid is stronk with this one

mad cuz bad

bye
so when can we expect the pvp season to be ready?
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
So what are the chances of recieving some kind of points in any of the races for a 1st time casual gamer like myself. Whats an acceptable point target? 15 points? 300 points? etc. I did participate in one of the test races and enjoyed it so I'm just trying to get a feel for the races. If I'm not going to get any points, but complete the race, then I probably wont go long in the season.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont race because:
-reward suck
-schedule is broken
-Desync

well racing in itself is fun, but these ARE true :/

80 points for gifts.. i think ill pass. earlier rewards are meh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info