A Beginner's Guide to Racing

Nice guide and summary. Cant wait for season 5!
SOTWGUILD.COM
"
Any items remaining in the race stash are transferred to the Hardcore League in a remove-only stash tab.

Any chance this could also be changed to be available in any long-term league, the same way rewards are now available?
"
Chris wrote:
At the end of the season, the top 20 players by points will receive an alternate-art Demigod’s Touch unique item.

Player results throughout the season are scored in a ladder of overall results in these Signature events (https://www.pathofexile.com/signature-races/ladder). There are special prizes (alternate-art Demigod’s Strides) for the three top finishers of each class.
I think in the past, the reward for top 20 players by points was the same as the reward to the top finishers in the signature events. I'm wondering if this is a typo.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
OMG this is a long guide for saying
Dont race because:
- a select group of 20 people always win everything
-Race performances is biased by RNG
Do you see a flaw in your logic here? :-)
tl;dr,

Not for casuals, only a handful hardcore players will get the rewards.

"
lelarentaka7 wrote:
tl;dr,

In the past they would do raffles at the end of events to give rewards to random participants. Maybe they'll still do that.
"
Deankar wrote:
Please fix desync. It ruins everything about the game. If desync is never fixed this game will never be successful, it will just be "that d2 clone with the horrible lag"

I don't have too many issues with desync myself.. but if you are able to make macros on your keyboard or mouse, bind a key to type "/oos". This will force a "resync", just in case you notice something seems a bit off.
"
Deankar wrote:
Please fix desync. It ruins everything about the game. If desync is never fixed this game will never be successful, it will just be "that d2 clone with the horrible lag"

Please start banning people who whine about desynch in every single fucking thread on the forums regardless of whether it's related to the subject or not.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
OMG this is a long guide for saying
Dont race because:
-reward suck
- a select group of 20 people always win everything
-schedule is broken
-Desync
-You actully lose allot of farming incomes since they dont want to give us currency rewards back
-Race performances is biased by RNG
"
Wisdom wrote:
"
lelarentaka7 wrote:
tl;dr,

In the past they would do raffles at the end of events to give rewards to random participants. Maybe they'll still do that.

and that is funny too. Seems some people won the raffle almost every time.
"
"
Deankar wrote:

I don't have too many issues with desync myself.. but if you are able to make macros on your keyboard or mouse, bind a key to type "/oos". This will force a "resync", just in case you notice something seems a bit off.

This is very good info. Since i macro'd /oos, every time i run near a rock, or try to run though NPCs, i press the macro. Amazed how often i would have been stuck with mobs all over my ass if i didnt have the macro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info