1.0.1 Patch Notes

"
Odoakar wrote:

Completely agree. You don't want to know how many chromes it took to get 3R on Facebreakers.

Same story here...
@UnfairMonopoly
keep nerfing GGG thats how arpg games die.
The best gem for melee chars gonna be nerfed... GG.
"While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps"

What is End-game maps, maps lvl 75-78? Or does this also means you are more likely to find 71 maps in 71 map?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
When are you going to address the glaring desync problem. It literally wastes MONTHS worth of peoples time. not everyone is Kripp or some 13 year old who has all the time in the world to play. Playing for 40+ hours then dying to a Vaal bonk that you dont even see is the most retarded thing ever. Why should people with less time be forced to play standard if they dont want the chance of dying without even knowing what is around them. the game isnt in open beta anymore... You released it.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
now if they flipped the scale on when CoDT would trigger starting from level 1 taking 2520 damage to trigger to the level 20 gem only requiring 440 damage it would almost balance it.

lolololol, then everyone would have a level 20 CODT and we would have the same situation as before. Sure it would take a week or 2 depending how much you play but then there wouldn't be any difference.

Not only that but your version would make a level 20 with only a 440 damage threshold more OP than it's level 1 version. The level 1 version has a 70% spell damage reduce debuff or something.

So at level 20 COD with no spell damage reducing AND only a 440 threshold...it's lolol
Last edited by Warmey on Nov 12, 2013, 7:05:59 AM
GGG, if you plan on nerfing everything that is fotm(flavour of the month) then your game won't survive long since you can't afford to lose your playerbase with each minor patch.

I don't care about purity losing max res as this aura was probably meant to be used when you lack res from gear.

The split purity aura gems that you made will be build enablers? maybe? that is if you haven't left maxres at 2% at level 20.

CoDT, i doubt ANYONE got to test your change, and if you're doing tests only in high level maps with 6 players then you're doing it wrong. You could have just implemented an internal cooldown just like coldsnap has no? incase the loop on reflect/thorns was a problem for you.

But untill you fix desync, which will be never as i see and read about it, you shouldn't take away from people what is mandatory to give them a fighting chance. i'm talking about pure melee here.

O well, looks like i just got 4 gems slots since i won't be casting a curse, molten shell and enuring cry. So thanks for making my build more diverse i guess? If only there's a gem i could use though....
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
"
hakunabr wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
While playing End-game Maps, you are now more likely to find higher level Maps. YES!
40% Vitality. YES!

No scrubs relying on CoDt entirely anymore...another YES!

A really big YES for this patch!!!!

The truth is that those who are complaining about the nerf are mostly people who have builds that can not take more than 2 or 3 hits. Well, I'll continue with my character, 4k life at level 64, almost without gear. :)

When you get to doing end game maps with your char you most probably will in all likelihood rethink your statement
nvm
Last edited by EricRoachTS on Apr 23, 2015, 5:18:27 PM
That nerf on CWDT so awful. I read an understood what it meant being able to cast Molten lvl 9 (lvl require 36) and Enduring lvl 6 (lvl require 34) with a lvl 4 CWDT means nothing end game specially in nemesis, it barely mitigates any damage so to me it is a very bad nerf. I think a nerf was needed but not one like this there were better ways to make a more reasonable nerf. After the patch CWDT will be useless specially end game and no point in linking it with molten shell (*which was actually the most useful one for defensive purposes* )

This nerf hurts all the builds out there that uses CWDT and it even hurts te economy impact the gem had. Not only that but basically it makes me feel like all the expensive investment i had on it is wasted and its gonna be even more expensive to get a new build or to make CWDT actually be useful.

PS: PPl saying oh stop QQ cuz now u have to cast spells like we did before the release... before u didn't have Dominus fight nor nemesis mods that all ready makes nemesis league far more difficult than HC so basically CWDT is there to grant survivability against those new added features. Even more important it was a way to survive desync which is the most game breaking issue this game has (which should be fixed by now but is still as bad as ever)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info